Reviews for The Truth be Told
Hitori chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
HOW IN THE SEVEN HELLS COULD YOU END IT RIGHT THERE? That is being very mean to your readers ya know. Hmph. *puppy dog eyes* Pwese get the next part out down soon. *bottom lip begins to tremble*
MystikalEyez chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
ARGH! Why do you have to leave me hanging? I love this story and I want to know what happens! You better update quick...OR ELSE! lol just kidding. But I do love this story!
Tori18 chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
Ok maybe I'm just being slow (nothing new for me) but where is this big clue? This doesn't bring it all together now I just have more questions! Unless, hmm I might have a guess as to where you are going with this but I really do hope you finish this rather than leaving me to guess. I can't speak for anyone but myself but you do have atleast one person reading and enjoying your story.
jen chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
i have exactly two words to say: update! update! i think i've gotten my point across. but just in case i didn't, let me say it once again. update ASAP!
mistic chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
ok, you might not believe me, but i believe that this is one of the best stories i've read on . which is why you should finish it asap. i hate being left with a cliffhanger ( and i go crazy when someone doesn't update for weeks, even months at a time. argh! you wouldn't do that to poor lil me, right?
kate chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
wow! great story. well, i can't comment much cuz it's late and i should be studying...(i'm such a slacker)but update soon! i really wanna see the ending!
cc chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
ahhh! how can you be so cruel? i hate cliffhangers! update soon! and i don't know why people arent' reviewing. i love this story. maybe they just skip over it by accident or something. anyhow, i hope you update soon
Tori18 chapter 11 . 10/28/2002
This story is neither old nor boring and if you stop I'll be forced to... to... well I don't know but I'll come up with something.

Sorry it took me so long to review but I have not had time to see if you had updated in days.
Missa chapter 11 . 10/25/2002
I am in love with this story! hehe i really like it and i would love for you to go on with it!I really wanna no whats goin on!

great job!
MystikalEyez chapter 11 . 10/25/2002
Hey! I love this story! I don't think it's boring at all. I can imagine all the characters and what's going on and it's just really cool! So please keep writing! I check here everyday to see if you updated! Well gotta go!

..::MystikalEyez::..
Earthychan chapter 10 . 10/17/2002
Good chapter, very mushy and edgy I guess you could call it, I needed a mushy, edgy kind of story right now...well yah hope you update soon...
disturbedsinner chapter 10 . 10/16/2002
Sorry that I haven't reviewed in the longest time, but I had no clue that you updated, until well now. My stupid computer had a virus and I couldn't use it for over a week. Just wanted to tell you that your story keeps on getting more and more interesting, as it goes on. Can't wait for more, so please update soon and make me a happy elf :runs around the room dancing wildly: I'm just stupid so don't mind me:-)
Tori18 chapter 10 . 10/15/2002
Yet another great chapter. I really enjoy your writing, you should feel good about it. Hmm, did that come out right? Your writing is very good so you should feel good about it not the fact that I like it. See this is why I read and let someone else write. Well I guess answers are slowly coming out so that's good also.

Congrats on the job and good luck with the black belt test.
Affluentheartache chapter 9 . 10/14/2002
awww u have to update this real soon, please, please, please. love ur story!
tracie chapter 9 . 10/9/2002
thanks for updating! I wait in suspense for the next chapter!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »