Reviews for The Truth be Told
Earthychan chapter 9 . 10/9/2002
Ok, it's all coming together now...thanks for the hint...I'm really happy you updated...my day has been so crappy today...and I read your story and it made me a bit more happy...I really like your story, just thought I would tell you that...well I g2g now hope you update soon byebye!.
Elizabeth chapter 9 . 10/9/2002
I love this story! You're such a good writer person. lol. so anyways please keep writing and posting! Thanx!

*muah*
Tori chapter 9 . 10/9/2002
grrrr, I hate suspense :) You are doing a wonderful job on this even without a beta. We may grumble about not knowing what's going on with the Timber/Whitney thing but trust me I don't think anyone is going to stop reading.
Earthychan chapter 8 . 10/8/2002
WAAAAA!...why do they have to break up, it's so unfair...why does he want a break?...He know's she would never willingly let that...that thing kiss her...and it better not be that last time he say's thoughs words to her (I get into reading stories, big time) I think they should stay together...and never let anything come between them...and the suspence is killing me here...what's this BIG! secret thingy there was talking about...I need to know...at least I need a hint...pwease...
nsilent chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
Answers! A chapter with the answers please!
Tori chapter 8 . 10/6/2002
ugh, yet another chapter with no answers! At least you hinted at some stuff this time :) The chapter was great but the part where it switched to the farm was a bit confusing. If oyu had just said they were on a filed trip it would have made sense. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Earthychan chapter 6 . 10/2/2002
Hi, I was lokking around for some good stories, and let me tell you I like yours...I'm sorry to here about your dog...
Tori18 chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Ok, it finally dawned on my to see if you had any other stories (I'm kinda slow some days) so I have read the other two about Timber. The only problem is that I still have as many questions? I really hope you update this soon and start explaining Timbers past :)
disturbedsinner chapter 6 . 10/1/2002
I really love your story so far and I hope that you continue with it and update soon. When I first started reading this I thought that maybe Timber got into an accident and couldn't remember anything so they all left her alone for the time being and decided not to tell her. Or something else traumatic happened to her to make her not remember. I think that she's the girl that he loved and went out with before. And she's an outcast because everybody is too afraid of what might happen if they somehow trigered her memory. I definitely know that there's something that everyone isn't telling her. And that dude that just showed up and started talking to her must be and old friend, or boyfriend, or something along thos lines. Well as you can see I'm filled with questions and compliments on your great story. Well I can't wait to find out if any of my assumptions are correct, but if they are don't tell me until they happen because I don't wanna know what is going to happen until it actually happens, lol. I just wanted to let you know that I'm also very sorry about your dog. I know what that's like. I seem to have a bad track record with my animals and them dying. They either dye young or live a long time and then die, which is even harder because then you become even more attached to them. One more theory is that after her accident or whatever she went to live with other people, maybe her relatives or something, because her parents died. I'm also guessing that's why she said that she can't remember her past let alone things that happened recently, a while back. I also have to say that I love Timber and Jeremiah together, they're so cute. I also have to add this story to my favs list, so I'll be checking back every now and then to see if you've updated. Goddess let me just stop my incessant ramblings now. I can honestly say that this is the longest review that I have ever written in my entire life. Actually more than twice as long. Ok I'm shutting up now:-) Bu-byes.
Tori18 chapter 6 . 10/1/2002
I am so sorry about your dog, I know how hard it is.

You've got to fill us in on the back story - I'm guessing Timber had an accident? lost her memory and went to live with someone other than her parents. What I don't understand is why this would be kept from her if she is still in the same town. So you gonna spill the beans and tell me if I'm even close?
dragonfire5888 chapter 5 . 9/27/2002
omg! i love this! ur such a great writer. r u continuing it? who's the other girl? was Timber the girl? cuz didn't she have an accident and she can't remember anything? and is that why he's so familiar? this is great! keep going!
dragonfire5888 chapter 5 . 9/27/2002
Tori18 chapter 5 . 9/26/2002
Ok, now I'm curious - Who is the other girl? Is she dead? Does she look like Timber? I have a ton more questions but I will simply wait and hope that you post more chapters
Argentum Lupus chapter 4 . 9/15/2002
wow- that's really good. lol I'm so descriptive. I really like it though- and you're sidestory thing is just killing me- what happens?
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4