Reviews for A Life Of Doom
lynx wings chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Interesting . . . a lot of plot in a very short story. I could see this becoming longer, but I also like it the way it is.
Laerian chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Anime Queen,

i was talking to one of my friends and he recommended you. All i have to say is wow. This story was really good. It gave me a shiver when she went to the window and she saw 'Him'. It gave me an even bigger chill when she found her dead cousin in the elevator and she described the greusome sight. Over all, i thought this was really good(i guess that's a little more than wow). When u get a chance, read and review my story "Twan's Quest". Its not much yet but i still havn't wrote it all down yet. Keep up the good work.

Laerian
Sivart chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow! That was really good keep it up. I have to agree with other reviews you should have introduced the cousin before what happened but it is excellent anyways.

Sivart

PS. Check out my stuff please.
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE. Here *hands you a gift card to a store of your choice* that way you can get what ever you want. Do you like candy? If so here is a big bag of candy. I've said this several times before: Keep it up with the excellent work.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Hey-

Not bad at all. You should continue.
Charlene de Letourneau chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Not bad, but I think you made it too short for the story you intended to tell. The first part is fine, but you pulled out this cousin out of nowhere and ended it way to fast. I've also found some gramatical mistakes, but in general your writting style is quite good. Maybe you should try to rewrite it...
Patrick Gillespie chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
I liked it. My favorite part was when the elevator door opened (it was pretty freaky), though I think you should have introduced the cousin before it happened.
supergal87 chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Hey,

i liked your story right up until the end. I think you made it end really, really fast... and where in the heck did the cousin come from? Oh well thats just my oppinion. I love the way you told the rest of the story it was very good... exept for the end like i had said before... oh well.

supergal87