Reviews for Leave Me
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
The poem reminds me how I am. Great imagery! _
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
harsh and cool, and yet a beauty all its own. i love it, its perfect. im adding it to my favs.
BlueMnM chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Great poem! I can very much relate to it. Keep up your good writing alrighty?
Tegolas of Smellington chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
I know and understand just how you feel in this poem. Good work.
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I know this feelings all too well... Yet they keep me breathing...anyhow...great work dude _
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
*gasp*...AH, Sweet! I love this poem! ...I jus said about the same words on the other review didn't I?...but I feel this way lots of time...except I'm not good with words, I just don't want the tears to spill in public...great poem
JackTheRIPper-MaryKelly chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
sounds so familiar, maybe too familiar
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
i can relate.
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
I enjoyed that poem. I can relate to it well and I think that everyone needs to be alone sometimes. Some people don't like to show other the side thats suffers and its perfectly natural or at least I think it is. I wouldn't want to think that doing that is a sign of some sort of head disease because I'm like that. I like to keep my inner turmoil to myself. Well keep writing and thank you for reading my poem. I appreciate it. _
Day2Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Lol, this sounds familiar! describes exactly what ppl feel like when they're down... sometimes! ahh well, just wanted to say it's realli... well... poetic? hehe, good at any rate! good luck, and have fun writing!
whoey who chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
wow, this is really good. the emotion is evident. thanx for reviewing my poem. keep writin, ~Ami~
Elchi chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
wow! that's great. I think I know what you mean.
Mirai Hope chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Looks like you do the same thing I used to- break away from friends... I can honestly say I know what you mean here...

Aside from one typo, there's nothing wrong with this program grammatically or spelling-wise... You sure English isn't your native language? *lol*
not sure yet chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
wow, not that is intense, very emotional, i love it, great job!