Reviews for In The Tiger's Mouth
Plateado chapter 37 . 3/30/2003
*sniff, grabs a tissue, and blows* NOO! The story is over! how can this be? *Sigh* i guess i can live...

Well, the story was great..i enjoyed reading it greatly. Calida definately begins to grow on you. (BTW, I forgot to ask, where did you come up with the name Calida? I had never heard of it before I read your story).

Since this one is over with, does that mean another story is on the way? I sure hope so. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your great work. Catch ya later, Silver.

Gloria-Krasy chapter 37 . 3/27/2003
I don't know if I should smile because of the happy end or cry because that great story ended. I loved the whole story, every single chapter, the characters and all about it. Congratulations, you did great job! The story was full of intense and emotions at the same time. Thanks for writing this. I hope you'll keep in that wonderful style.
Ferocious Rabbit chapter 35 . 3/26/2003
hey, just found this today, I really like it. You have some really cool ideas, I love the people in the necklace thing. Anyway, I hope this isn't the end, it doesn't seem like it is, but I've seen some weird endings before. Keep up the good work :)
Anamania chapter 34 . 3/23/2003
Hey, this is great. It's all coming together now, and I really like that Calida's father isn't a big walrus all the time. A couple of chapters ago I would never have guessed that he would help her. Can't wait to read more.
Bish chapter 33 . 3/22/2003
Your best chapter yet! the last paragraph is the BEST. excellent job.
Bish chapter 32 . 3/4/2003
.need. more!

Very interesting, indeed!

Keep going!
Plateado chapter 32 . 2/27/2003
yay, another chapter! I've been waiting for this one. it was worth waiting for, too. keep writin'. *smile*

hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 32 . 2/27/2003
dag, you sure know how to torture your charicters woman! i cant wait for more.
Anamania chapter 31 . 2/6/2003
Hey, this is continuing to be a great story. I envy you your ability to write so well. And you've ended the chapter on quite a cliffhanger too. Please, I want to read more soon, S.
kalilza chapter 31 . 2/1/2003
oh come on come on come on, you can't just leave us there!
kira chapter 31 . 1/29/2003
hey im sorry about what i said i was annoyed at you like you are at kat anywayz really good chapter explained alot of thins keep writing
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 31 . 1/28/2003
this is sad, but i love it. i cant wait for more!
flameluvr chapter 31 . 1/27/2003
wow, another great chapter. there's really no way I would change this. it is just awesome. please write more!

~flameluvr
Plateado chapter 31 . 1/27/2003
Hey, long time no see! You must have had some writers block, but don't sweat it. I did for awhile, too. Anyways, like the chapter, and I was so happy to see that it had been added! Anyways, love the story, talk to you later!

Bish chapter 31 . 1/27/2003
i was beginning to wonder what had happened when u didn't update for a while...

anyway, great chapter! So the truth is out at last! Quite ingenious... I hope calida will be ok.

-bish. :)