Reviews for Looking In
Pipinheart chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Really,great piece!
I have sometimes felt that way myself. A touching piece...
N. Alba chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Minka, you have such a way with words that it totally moved me. i so understand what you are feeling in this, i felt like that too before my friend told me about this website. now i am free. i so get what you are writing about and i just wanted to say that i luv your works so much. i luv it.

nik
Alexis Esper chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Oh Minka!;(

You make me wanna cry. That was beautiful and very well put. I wouldn't have even been able to put into words how I felt about my entire life on looking on the inside-out then again maybe I probably could but yours MAN yours was TOTALY OUTRAGEOUSLY HORRIFICALLY AWESOME!*APPLAUDS* As Austin Powers would say, " I salute you!" ;)

LATER BYE!

Alexis
Ambariel chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
This is _exactly_ how I've felt. I don't know if it would've won, 'cause I think the judges wouldn't have felt this in their own lives and known what it meant, but it's very, very good.
Alio Laski chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was terrific! Couldn't have said it better myself ( I would've just garbled everything up _; ). This said exactly what I thought it said, which is rather new ( whether I'm reading someone else's writing or my own ).

- Happy writing.

P.S., please check out some of my stuff ;

~TBH (unincorporated)
Clones-for-Breakfast chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
that is so SO me! every word finds a twin within meself! Every single *expletive* word! Dayyym...
Silvi-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Hm, I like that! Well, I know it already, but I think it's really good. did you send it in? I hope so - should make at least a 3rd place!
Ardil the Traveller chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Hey, whoa! You should have submitted this! It's really good! Nice work!