Reviews for Last Line
Rini chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Amazing once again... I find it intresting where we all find our reasons to write and what inspires us. I think ones who have a strong passion in the source of inspiration, the more amazing the writing... but maybe that's just my opinion?
Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Wow-again, another incredible poem. I just love your style-great descriptions and always makes you think. _ I'm def. going to go check out "It's All True" soon...anywayz, great job and write more! :D
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
This is wonderful. It is amazing where we get a source of inspiration and what motivates us to write and how if something changes rapidly in our lives we simply lose the gift of expression. An original piece I must say.

Jade

ps - OK, feel dumb and like I am harrassing you now but I am still at a loss about how to make the links, lol... I am a slow learner and if you don't have the time to walk me through every step of it I understand... thanks for the reviews! )
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Nice poem...I liked it!

~Ra'akone
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I hope it's mostly fictitious! It would be a sad day indeed if you stopped writing poetry. Wonderful, as all your others are.
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
This is very good. I really like this part:

and my once-lush forest

of writerdom

is now a barren plain.

I just thought that was really neat and it caught my eye. It's kinda sad, reminds me of a song but I can't remember which, hmmmm...maybe I'll get back to you on that one. Great poem MJ!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
so...sad! man, i haven't written a good poem in forever and here you are writing all these wonderful things...makes me want to go to your house...and steal your creativeness- anyway great job!