Reviews for Princess Anya's decision
The last sentence rymes
Haddi Etana chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Bow chica bow wooowwww... XD
Estelin chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
this story was great keep up the good work.
jules2206 chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
hey. so far i am loving this story! I will read some more later, and leave another review then, BAI! please update soon!
Macabeak chapter 10 . 4/19/2003
Good story! And apparently I was wrong about Titus. It would've been nice, though, if you had let us know Zachary a little bit more- he sounds like the kind of character who is greedy and stuff but spices up a story with that personality. Good job on the story!
Macabeak chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
Aha! So his treachery still remains! This is SO GOOD!
Macabeak chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
Well, this is a little twist that you added! Keep writing!
Macabeak chapter 6 . 4/19/2003
But who was that person she saw that night? I trust him/her more than I trust Titus! Great work!
Macabeak chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
Oh, I knew Titus wasn't good! Great story so far! Very interesting. Could you try making paragraphs by the way? It's a little confusing trying to read the sections. Keep up with your story!
ElspethInnle chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
I like this. I ll try to read more soon. You are good at descriptions,especialy the whole water thing. Oh and thanx for reviewing!
DaGiNoBinO chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Hiya, Laura! Like your story, so .hehe. Romance novels are like chick flicks, , I'll still read your . .cya.
noneofurbusiness chapter 10 . 3/1/2003
soap opera like. Very interesting, and mature. cant wait to read the next. I think i cudve done better though:)jk however, more details and descriptions would be helpful. Keep writing and help others improve.
CALina chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
I loved the story Laura...it was so beautiful...i hope u write more

Amanda