Reviews for Nobody wants to be lonely
LoVLiFeMMe chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
this was so beautiful! i loved it..my goodness..
Unfinished Author chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
In answer to your question, i thought your stories made perfect sense, all of your stories contain the same elements: cutting and lesbianism, i think this is good though as you seem heavily envolved with both of these aspects in your life and it is GOOD to show people how things REALLY are and not leave it to sceptics, critics, councillers and people who are scared of differences.. congratulations on another great piece.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 4 . 5/23/2003
Perfect ending to a haunting story. Very well done.
Shadafakup chapter 4 . 5/8/2003
Sad.. But it was really good.. I would have liked a graphic cutting scene but that's just me and my morbidness.. Ah, I wish u would continue but I guess u wont.. anyway, i wnjoyed it.. Nope, it wasnt confusin..
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
awww... great fic but it kind of makes me hate the main character.
Question the answers chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
Very sad but really good :)
AriadneEthereal chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
That was sooooo good. I wish I didn't empathise so much with the girl that was left behind. Very well-written
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
Damn. I can feel the emotion, the pure angst from this. You're incredible at making the reader feel exactly what you want, very good at manipulating emotions (for me, that's when I know a story is great.)
CrazyWriter chapter 3 . 10/25/2002
... interesting. I feel horrible for the girl who got left behind. It bothers me when people just walk out on the people who were there for the perosn who isn't, wasn't. It's a sad situation.

Are you going to write more? I noticed you put the end at all of your chapters, so is there more? If so, update!
nevergoesout chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
hmmm i liked this chapter. ) oh the utter sadness of pining for the girl you can't have.. sigh.
EspressoAddict chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
nice ending to a cute story.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Sad... poor girl. Well done, though I find myself relating to the girl who was left behind...
jojo chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
U should continue! is great story! wut about other girl?
Seint chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
beautiful simply beautiful although I'm not one for sad endings I must say I enoyed this story very much good work
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
aw! that's sad! ne wayz i liked it!