Reviews for no one
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
This is such a sad poem. The first line is my favorite, that, "Dear no one." Right now, I can entirely relate to this poem. *huge sigh* I love the use of the parenthases. It gives so much to the poem, like it's a... prayer, or a unsent letter, or a silent plea. Very sad, but beautiful. :)
kealohikakahiaka chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I like everything about this poem- the parenthesis, the adjectives, the form, etc. I especially like the way you used the word "never". A small detail, but nevertheless important.
Ysabell47 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
this is lovely... i'm one for spotting patterns when there arent any, and i love the counterpoints of 'colour...pallor' and 'perfume...moon', thought not intended to correspond they're lovely, especially the first...anyway, i ramble. its a good poem, addressing an issue very close to my heart right now: will i find the one i'm meant to be with? i would be interested to know though, why the poem is enclosed in brackets? what does this signify?
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
lorraine, lorraine,

this is one of my favourites of yours.

its stylish and cutting

and blunt, like cummings but its also romantic like

some obscure irish poet in love,
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
gorgeous. the rhythm in this is just right, i love it, and the last two lines... i don't know. just gorgeous.
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
This was so not dumb! I liked this a lot...especially the part about gaining a ruddy pallor. Wonderful work! So sad and bittersweet.