Reviews for Maybe Then You'll Fly
Riely Marie chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Hey I thought this was so good.. because I've thought the same thing.. but i've never actually tried.. Read my poem called "Maybe" its about suicide too.. but this time you get a second chance.
The Forsaken Angel Of Death chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*chill rundown my spine*

Wish someone had said something similar to me when I was messed up. I might not have made the first attempt, let alone the following four.
dog-boy chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Aww! This is real good! More! More, I say!
lilz chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
very powerful
ScarlettEyes my stupid FFN wont let me sign in chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
WOW...that was really goooooood!
FanFictionAuthor chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Oooh,very deep and thought provoking! Needs another verse I think.
tropicalfrost86 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
dark matter, but the poem still seems light. nifty.
pnay dragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
whoa...that wuz jus superfantastic! this is gonna b my lil keep on goin its gonnna b all good in the end kinda thing. i dont really no if u would understand...but this helped me enormously! it makes u think twice...thanx!
Aurora Lynn Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Oh thank you for writing this... this is what I think whenever I'm "deciding"... of course I always make the GOOD choice... thank you thank you thank you! I feel like I have wiiiiiiiiings! *dances around room singing with glee, jumps off couch trying to fly* Oww... well I guess not... Red Bull gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings! I am crying because this is so prettyful. Especially the part about thinking you're strong when you're being an idiot. Great poem!
orangecrayola chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
i really like it
Emma Douglas chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
That was really good, I really liked it.
Kristi chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
good. That's about all I can think to say. You'd think that something that _good_ would inspire more words from me than just _good_, but alas.
Unicraze chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Ooh, I love that. It strikes a chord. I won't elaborate but that I like this poem. Some of the rhymes are a little too blatant for my taste but they're all correct (-I'm really tired approximate rhyme on ff.n-) so go you! I wish this poem had meter, because it seems so structured... but it's okay, it's still a great poem. Kudos!
ashkickerchic chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
sad...but good all the same.
Lady Marissa chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
great poem, soooo sweet! write more!