Reviews for Butterfly Collector
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I like it. Just simple, nice and real sounding. A bit emo for my taste, but you didn't overdue the angst which I can appreciate since that is quite hard to do. Also, the song fits in very nicely.
Edwit chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That was cool. Yup, all you emo people! If you're going to kill yourselves, actually go through with it! Ahaha... Loved this. Totally on my favorites. Mm-hmm.

-Robin
Slinkygirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
i love it. realistic. no cliches, and the song fits well.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
i thought that this was wonderfully weird and only some one with true strange almost warped talent could pull this off.. ive read alot of your poetry and its so heavy and poignant and im kinda dizzy when i reach the end of each page .. my mind a blurrin with the meaning of all your words... im glad i found your name.. i know ive stumbled onto some one truly and naturally talented.. you have this way.. this amazing way of carving emotions into the paragraphs.. each sentence representing a crevice of the carving. its wonderful.. okay im startin sound crazy so ill go and check out some more of your stuff! talk to sometime hopefully.. you sound like someone id get along with. keep up the amaizng work! love and admiration Gretchen45 xx please o please check out my story 'truly madly deeply' and give a honest opinion! no one ever seems to do that anymore its always just 'nice'.. r 'gud job'.. r ':)' and its frustrating cause that doesnt help you as a writer. anyways take care.. and ill hopefully talk to you soon! x
Russell Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
that was like...really gross. but good. I really like your writing style.
dragonboy3611 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Really good, goes along with one of my stories if you would like to read and review em! Love it!
PiNk DUck FrauD chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Hey I like the story. Interestin' but not what I usually get into. I can actually see how he wanted to make sure that he died. Nice job.
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
oh. ouch. really good, that. cutting (pardon the pun) i like the matter-of-fact narration, and the switch of tenses in the second-last stanza is an interesting effect. i love this line: "my life didn't flash through my eyes...", and the finish- "nothing like the present."
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Good job. Very graphic, but well written.
Deena chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
This is awesome. It has a lyrical and "real" feel to it. It's well written and biting. You rock.