Reviews for Blessing and Curse
Ketharil chapter 9 . 8/7/2002
Hey People! Thanks for your great reviews; especially Beltane- they're so specific! I love it!

Anyway, chapter 9 is up, more coming.

I also posted a new story if you're interested- "Rangers Light Your Way".

-Keth
Beltane chapter 8 . 8/3/2002
*That* was cool. Salt must be like copper in the sense that it protects the soul. ... hmmmmm... Please continue this story soon, i'm really liking it.
Beltane chapter 7 . 8/3/2002
She paied 'em back... Cool! I like the tattoo, i want one like that... lol. I like the last like, took me a few seconds for it to sink in.

Very good chapter
Beltane chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
whoh, that was a really cool chapter. I want to know how all of these people tie together later on and stuff.

for some reason i'm just fasenated by her scars, they give her character or something, i dunno
Beltane chapter 5 . 8/2/2002
Interesting... I'm so drawn into this story that I don't feel like I'm giving good enough reviews. I just hope you know that this is a wonderful story!
Beltane chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
Cool chapter! Her history is quite interesting. I like how she bought the passige for somebody, she's growing on me.
Beltane chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
he's cool! Hmmmm, what happed, exactly? This chapter was good, and has filled my mind with questions, hope they're answered soon!
Beltane chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
Again, this has great detail and allows me to see this being acted out... With the salt, was it a decent burial because she threw earth on them? I want to know who this person that killed her was. I feel like he's going to be a character later on in the story, but I may be wrong...
Ketharil chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
Thanks for all your reviews- Chapter 9 underway!

~Keth
Mercy chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
Wow. Fantastic, mesmerizing story. Don't stop! :)
punkpixie87 chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
WONDERFUL! I love this fic! Last chatper was sooo good! i love how you make dair and aine interact. Dair's really cool! VERY VERY GOOD! Please please post soon, if you can! I cant wait for more!

a now faithful reader

sara
punkpixie87 chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
this is just downright intruiging! It's completely fascinating! Dair is sooo cool and Aine is too, but i've already mentioned that! The past few chapters have been wonderful! I've been so caught up in reading them! You're so wonderfully talented!
punkpixie87 chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
Whoa! That is all i can say! Whoa! This is very very very very very good! I love it! Aine is soooo cool, and you're very descriptive and the way you phrase things makes this very nice to read!
punkpixie87 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Ooh! That was really really good! You have an amazing style! and aine is such a cool character! Very very very good! One of the best Originals ive read! You've got solid characters and solid events! Good job!
Ms Urania chapter 7 . 8/1/2002
I cannot stress just how good this is. The plot is original and gripping, there were absolutely no grammatical or continuity errors, characters are drawn well, the protagonist is fascinating and you update frequently. What more could I ask for?

Thank you for such a good story and I hope you keep going. Please, please update soon.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »