Reviews for Blessing and Curse
Selenqui chapter 7 . 7/31/2002
Wow. I like the idea of what happened to Aine (I can't spell her name right here) and especially the way you write her. Your characters are all realistic, and I like the situation too. I'm putting this on my favorites list...I want to keep track of it so I can read upcoming chapters.
Shyni chapter 7 . 7/31/2002
This story made it on my Favorites list! It's pretty good...so please continue!
Ananda chapter 7 . 7/31/2002
Oooh! I'm enjoying this! You're an excellent writer, and I wouldn't mind having you r & r *my* stories... *wink wink*. Anyways, it's very well written and beautifully paced. I commend you for your efforts.
JAM Yiska chapter 7 . 7/31/2002
wow! awesome story! it's like a novel or soemthing! really really good! i can't wait until the next chapter! keep writing!
Kaeldra chapter 7 . 7/30/2002
My god, this is incrdibly good. I mean, it's just like a real book, and so far one of the best I've ever read. You have an incredible talent, and this plot is remarkable, I'm amazed someone devised it, this story has everything a good story needs. Just like a real book, you don't want to put it down. It's a pity we have to. Wow, this is fantastic. You did an excellent job.
ChibiChunsah chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
wow... that was... how should i put it... dark...

amazing how u describe everything so realistically!

can't wait till the next chapter! so pretend this is like 10 reviews and keep writing!
Beltane chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Oh my gosh! This story is so good! it has wonderful descriptions, you can feel her pain and sadness. I really really _realy_ encourage you to to continue with this story. ... PLEASE continue it!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12