Reviews for Blessing and Curse
Kaeldra chapter 26 . 4/5/2003
Dreana, I have to say, Faily's great but Dreana has a rear and wonderful kind of cleverness, as well as a magnetic personality. Shoot, Aine's going to get Dair to kill her isn't she? *shudders* Freaky, but wonderful as always, of course.
Lisa chapter 26 . 4/4/2003
As for the poll; Dreana rocks, but she can't fight, or doesn't. Faily has the instinct. I like that Rennil is somewhat a good fighter; he's not a pathetic Prince that takes their body gaurds everywhere. However, he knows that Dair is the better mage. That's good: he doesn't think "I'm invinsible!"

(yet)
Dreana chapter 26 . 4/2/2003
YAY! ch 26! lots of fun stuff... and it is Not a cliffhanger!) well... to me it is not (evsdroper that i am)... but the rest of your poor readers it might be...so write the next to chapter SON! Dreana is the best;)*yes, she knows she sounds conceited*

Matane
Kaeldra chapter 25 . 3/28/2003
Sorry it's taken me so long, my computer went beserk and wouldn't let me on fiction press for a while. This is excellent, absolutely amazing (as always). It's interesting, exciting, funny at times, the whole nine yards! Keep up the good work and PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!
Lisa chapter 25 . 3/25/2003
Keth-

They continue to get better and better. I love the way there is two kind of main powers: the main leaders, and the guys just below them who actually come up with the idea and present it to the 'fearless leaders' for approval. It's great- like power to the poeple. By the way, happy b-day!
cian chapter 25 . 3/3/2003
That was so good. I like that the phoenixborn and the dragonborn are together for the moment, but I think that once Rennil is dead, they should split up again.
emberinthedark chapter 25 . 3/1/2003
Okay that was. inspiring is the best word. It just had such a feeling of hope to it - I'm impressed. Sometimes I forget that all of your chapters are from the same story (and this is a compliment so don't get insulted) because you do such a good job of giving a completely different feel when you're in a dragonmeet from when you're in a royal function or the outside world. you really get a feel for where the characters are just by the way you describe their simple immediate surroundings.

Anyway, I also wanted to thank you for reading some of my stuff and complimenting it (even though they were completely undeserved after I have taken so long to update anything). I actually do *plan* on finishing both of those stories, but I'm stuck right now and too busy with schoolwork to unstick myself.

Speaking of school, being an English major is working out just fine. I was just accepted into the English program and I'm taking a lot of Lit classes (even though I'm a writing major) and catching up on some general ed stuff. I think english is a really good department, and I love meeting all the other english majors. book geeks just like me who like to talk about books and know where you can find all the cheap bookstores in town. It's great. you're an english minor? What is your major. I'm doing a Psychology minor with my English major. Anyway, that's enough about me. Love your story!
emberinthedark chapter 24 . 3/1/2003
Still excellent. I like the way you write interaction between the characters. and the world seems very real. and I like your names for things (dragonmeet and pheonixfire were both very cool). Anywho, I love it.. on to the last chapter (that's left).
emberinthedark chapter 23 . 3/1/2003
Excellent! Sorry it took me so long to review, busy life and all, but I'm SO happy to come back and find THREE new chapters for me to read *dances delightedly* I liked Dreana's explanation of the court squables and I really liked Rennil's description of the sunrise.. "pale bloody red and rust-yellow." Dark and perfect. On to the next chapter!
Dreana chapter 25 . 3/1/2003
Yay! a new chapter! 3 that is a record;P very well done my dear. so now the story starts! yeah we are don with the intro. fights are goog.

Matane
Shyni chapter 25 . 3/1/2003
HA HA HA HA 're a guy? ;-p j/k. Anyways, AWESOME MORE! :-D
Beltane chapter 25 . 3/1/2003
This story is so good! I always await the next one eagerly. I love your characters so much, they all are different and origional. Can't wait for the next chapter, lets see just how good you can write a fight scene, eh? ;-D

Beltane
Katya D Keaton chapter 25 . 3/1/2003
It's great! I absolutely love this story. Truth be told, I think it's one of the best I've read. Update soon, k? _~
left-for-dead chapter 25 . 2/28/2003
Thank You for reasponding. Good bye.
Selenqui chapter 25 . 2/28/2003
O, more chapters I haven't read! Thank you for explaining the significance of Rennil and Hesaana, as I was wondering about that. I also like the way you set up the meeting between Dragonborn and Phoenixborn. Or Legendborn, as I should say. I'm still very involved in this story, especially since things are getting more dangerous for our friends, and I look forward to the next chapter!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »