Reviews for Boy-Whore...Jason's Story
Nick chapter 5 . 2/24/2018
I just like reading gay fuck.I want to know what it is like to have a dick up my arse. I am generously is not offered turns me on.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2018
I liked it. I would loved to be past around and used as a filthy faggot. But thats me.
Nick chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I feel sorry for your ordeal.
I know the feeling.
I can't add anything happened to me too.
Nick chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Liked the it happened to me.I sort of got used to it.I just figured after a while,it was O.K.
Oxy chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
So stop being a gay punk as bitch and find yourself a girl to fuck.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
it gets better and remmeber who you are and love yourself no matter what because u deserve that just so simple

fight for y self even if y tired but look you strong even y had to face real shit

love yourself and feel better its not your fault /
i would have done the same if i were in y shoes

feel better and love youself dude
love love
nonactive chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
This is so sad; I love it.
Nice read.I got chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Nice view,I got fucked lots of times.I didn't want 't understand it but I am a bit of sissy now.
Jo chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I cried
I actually cried
Your way of writing is so beautiful- please write more stories!
Kurohime707 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
this is really interesting.

i'll be looking forward to more.

Aldo chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
Wow. These stories are all so sad but perfectly written and the emotions are described so well. My favorites are Why, Love? and My Cherub.

And all five made me cry at least a little bit. I feel so bad for Jason.

But your writing is absolutely amazing.
fire-that-has-no-flames chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I just finished reading your story and its sadness and depression are fresh in my mind. You're a talented writer and the tale was incredibly emotional. It was disturbing yet thoroughly entertaining. I look forward to more of your writing.
Robin the Jarbog chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
That's horrid. And the sad thing? That kind of stuff happens. Your subject matter is, I must say, rather unpleasant, but it's quite well written! Good character voice, especially.
wingless chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
wow. this is very tough. but you tell it in such a beautiful way. i like this character a lot. he's really so sensitive but from all his experiences he has had to change himself. this is an amazing story. i really hope you write more. i like how each chapter is like a story of its own. this is amazing, you are really anamazing writer.
Dark Side Of The Rainbow chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
E! Very nice! I love male prostitute fics! I have no idea why, my mind is twisted like that. Very nice, very very nice! You'd almost think that you were a male prostitute yourself! *looks at author suspiciously*
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »