Reviews for Dark Envy
f chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
Natalee plz make them make uo i hate sad endings
mle81589 chapter 23 . 5/1/2010
OMG! This story is fantastic. I can relate to Monica... because we all know what it feels like to be jealous, and to want something more and to finally break. But I wouldn't go as far as she did. I probably just would have had the feeling and tried improving myself. I'm on Natalee's side, obviously, but I can understand where Monica is coming from. I really hope your writers block improves, and good luck finishing the story. I'm positive whatever you write will be good. :)
iamdabomb chapter 23 . 5/11/2006
great story! i relate to natalee more! wat monica dus is just sick
hellfire chapter 23 . 6/15/2005
i think i relate to Natalee and a little bit of Monica what if felt to be outcast but it no way to do what she did to Natalee she bound to crack and she did like the story it very good write more and also who will Natalee end up going with Blake or Jake my opinion i prefer Blake way better than Jake who cheated on Natalee with Parker oh yeah i think Parker deserve some1 else too b/c of her past.
goobersprinkle chapter 23 . 5/29/2005
for gods sake woman UPDATE!
Le Sage chapter 23 . 4/13/2005
Natalee! Monica is INSANE!
AznPunkett chapter 23 . 3/29/2005
I love your story and I can't wait for the ending. But I think I relate more to Natalee...
Lost Soldier REVAMPED chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Good call on that one! Oh, sweet irony! This piece is genius, I love it! It reminds me of some pieces I've written. Feel free to check them out.
DragonsEclipse chapter 23 . 1/15/2005
I willing to wait. :PI'm not sure who I relate to.
Shadow of the Light chapter 23 . 1/7/2005
I know I'm a little slow to say anything about the story...I've been following it, though I don't believe I've been doing much reviewing. I love what you've done so far with the story, and you've done wonders with your characters and bringing them to life.I found that there were aspects of both Monica and Natalee I could relate too...but while I've never wished to destroy anothers life, I found Monica one that I could relate too in the begining. Natalee I found as I got to know her character I could relate to her as well...Really though I'm sure that you'll come up with a superb ending.I look forward to reading any new chapters you post! And who knows now that I know I've reviewed...I might just have to continue since its so close to the your next chapter be soon, and happy writing! Keep up the great work! _

Shadow
Arayuldawen chapter 23 . 1/2/2005
yes, I will definitely wait for the chapters. Hm, who do I relate more to. I'd say Natalee. She's had some really bad things happen to her, and there are a few things that, well, I definitely relate to. I can't wait til ya update _
nnE chapter 23 . 12/27/2004
I'll definately wait. Good luck!
Cerise chapter 23 . 12/25/2004
I'm willing to wait for more chapters...In the beginning I could relate to Monica more; however I disapproved of the WAY she went about solving her problems. So I guess Natalee.
Cryptic Insanity chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
I can wait for the next few chapters _

As for who I can relate to more, I'd have to say Monica only because I've never had such terrible things happen to me like Natalee did, but I have had the feeling of jealousy. It's just that Monica took it too far. But I do like Natalee character and want her to end up good.
quotata chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
i reckon, for me... i can relate to both... sort of... like monica... the calmer non psycho monica: slightly envious of someone elses popularity...

but natalee: well...you've made her more likable i guess but she's "normal" she's not under a fake fascade *shrug* am i helping?

well in the beginning when it was just small jealousies i related more to monica, but after her 'change' i relate more to natalee... for obvious reasons -.-; i'm not really an obsessive person...
374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »