Reviews for “Well, Duh”
theskyatmyfeet chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow. Amazing. I love this.

*Leaves cookies*
Raven-ember chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
lmao, i just read all of them agian and omg they're great! seriously? is my favorite!
LucifersDarkChild chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
-purrs- More kawaii.

Ultra, ultra, ultra kawaii.

The cutest thing I've read since...

Well, I don't know where since, but it's the cutest thing I've read in a long time. -
LucifersDarkChild chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
XD

Ultra kawaii.

It's just getting cuter and cuter!
LucifersDarkChild chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Hee, it's cute, this pointless drivel of yours. I really do like it.

Hm...aroused male hormones. Nummy. XD
LucifersDarkChild chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hm... Cute! Very, utterly kawaii.

"I think I'm going to like" this story. -
pneumothorax chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Shut up. It may be drivel but it's entertaining drivel. I liked the ending of chap 3, although the discussion about whether one of them is gay seems random. these ARE the same people right, and with the same speaker/view-point throughout?
Kakiryu chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
Meh! 'S awesome! I needed a pick-me-up and here I got one! I'm so lucky. Yay.
Raven-ember chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
They were all so funny! I liked them alot!
subtleline chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
okay I can't pick a fave but I want more...its so good 2 see a happy relationship start w/ no angst. Lucky bastards while other poor characters suffer...but I guess we should blame the others for that right...because we're all evil *snicker*
subtleline chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
well...these were two of the most interesting and easiest hookups I've ever scene. I like them so keep them coming if u have a mind 2.
rainbowskye chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
These are great little fics...just so cute and amusing...I love them!
Kurai Mori chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
I think I like this one best... sexually satisfied asshole... XD So very wonderful
Kurai Mori chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
XD These are all so funny. I'd use 'hilarious', but I hate that word, it sounds so silly. *hopes you have other stories besides these*
Kurai Mori chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
XD This one is just as funny. You are awesome. Marry me. Platonically of course.
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »