Reviews for “Well, Duh”
Kurai Mori chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Ohmygawd. I was three lines into this and I immediately sent the url to all the people I could think of XD This is so freaking funny XD XD XD *off to read the others*
yoshi chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
oi i could read these stories over and over again and never get tired of them. i luv your stories. please update soon...
saltberry chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
lmao probably the most amusing coming out/get together fics i've read. hehe very nice
Coquina D chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Completely random I agree. XD Keep it goin' though.
Keax chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
I adore this series! *grins*
futagoat02 chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
very funny... like the first one the best! keep writing! like it, love it, update soon!

baibaiyukie
Kaira-chan chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
Lol! This completely pointless and random story is funny - I likkle it -
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
NVM, i found it on my own . Neways, I liked this - You have a good um...whats the word...talent? Gift...something along those lines. Hehehe _;;
Judy chapter 4 . 7/30/2003
“but after tonight I’ll be a sexually satisfied asshole.”

GOD! That kept me laughing

THis is so funy!
Ever Be chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
ah the wonderful "point what point?" (aka PWP) don't you just love them? you always seem to need them when you're down! i thought that these were wonderful and hilarious. i must say that i really liked the third one, it was quite interesting!
LB chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
Oh yeah, that was so cliche! *laughs* But it was a funny cliche! *giggles* Got to go. BYE-BYE!
LB chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
Yes, yes, perfection is totally overated... Ain't denial grand? Oh and aren't those awkward silences just great? *smirks* Why yes, of course, they are. *laughs* Got to go. BYE-BYE!
LB chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
Ya know I think you made a good point. Those must be the reasons why they fall. Yup, cause if it were me I would either be runnin screaming bloody murder or doing my best the tar out of that creepy $$ murderer. *grins* Got to go. BYE-BYE!
LB chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
"I think I'm gonna like being gay." - I'll say he is. Definitely. *giggles* Got to go. BYE-BYE!
Quip Clip chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
OMG! *YOU* are hilarious. Yes, YOU are. I love it! Absotively posolutely loved it. A "sexually satisifed asshole," eh? That is fantastic! Where do you come up with these things? I need to get in that line...

I also loved the first three, especially "Seriously?". It was cute. And funny. And I love you now. Platonically. This so *so* going on my favorites, and if you put anymore up, I want to hear about it so I can come read 'em!

_