Reviews for “Well, Duh”
Razorblade chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
Hehehehehehe. I love these lil' snippets. So glad you decided to put that one up!
Anti Rainbows chapter 3 . 4/23/2003
LOL, This is exetremely funny I like it a lot! Especially the second one!
Karasu Tendo chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
Funny funny funny! _ I'm glad you decided to put this up here. 'Tis very fun.
demonic-muses chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
hehehe CUTE! lol.. i like it.

puck
Rhys chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
*laughs roaringly*

All three of those were hilarious!
trustAnti chapter 3 . 3/30/2003
May I say.. BWAH!

This is the most brilliant Increasingly Inaccurately Named Pointless Duology -ever-.

Oblivious sexuality, horror movie cliches, existential angst, rampant gayness.. tightly woven, completely odd scenes that made me grin -really- hard.

Is more too much to ask? Even if it's been, like, months?

Summary: Your pointless drivel is -damn- good.
poser chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
why are these stories the jesus christ of original slash fiction?

please answer.
b chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
three chapters. forty-plus reviews.

well deserved.

-b.
VampireSpider chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
Since you beg so prettily!

Nah, cute and good. I'm growing fond of your writing. Short and humorous and gay. Just the way I like them.
VampireSpider chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
lol! Cutest!

No, funny, sweet and cute! Three outta three ain't bad
ShadowGal chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
Aw, so cute! Stupid-cute, but cute all the same. Yeah, they're pointless, but I like 'em.
lauren chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
lol. these are funny! pointless but funny. write more!
Rae1 chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
*laughs* For pointless drivel, those are very cute!
Chainlinks chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
LoL, I'm now totally in love with the third chapter. And I'm still in love with the first two chapters. I worship the ground you walk on. I will build shrines in your name. Or something. Doesn't matter. I just really, really love these short story things. They drive me into a happy-babbling state, the result of which I'm sure you can see in this review.
SRI Queen1 chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Bravo! *claps* Honestly, I think that one of the hardest parts of writing is capturing real dialogue and you do that perfectly. I can actually imagine people that I know having a conversation along these lines. I hope you post another part soon. ;)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »