Reviews for “Well, Duh”
SRI Queen1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I realize that this chapter is fairly old, but I came across it a couple months back and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this ficlet. It's not very often that I read and like something under 1000 words. Good work.

Also, you shouldn't put your writing down. Especially since you are obviously a talented writer.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Hee hee. Pointless drivel is a wonderful thing!

(Yes, women CAN tell when you just want to "get some." My girlfriend can tell ::grumbles::

But don't repeat that to her.)
Bakamegami-sama chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
YAY! More! _ It was amusing. I like how you handled the dialogue. Will there be moooooore pointlessness to come?
Karasu Tendo chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
I already told you this was good. *giggles* But it's still fun to see it posted. _
TLF chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
""I'm just saying tha-wait...what did you say?" he asks, staring at me wide-eyed.

Oops."

*LMFAO*
Zzzz chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
God I love these stories, especially the sappy sweetness of it all.

It’s nice to come across something funny and light-hearted, where everything turns out for the best and everyone’s happy at the end.

It may be pointless but it’s still entertaining.
ShInEyShOeS chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
ooooo pointless drivel counts as 2 chapters!lol! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ok well get to writing *cracks whip*
NiteDreamer chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
rofl..omg..you're harlirous! :D lol..cant stop laughing..good job! :D i have no idea where you come up with all these ideas lol
PaperLanterns chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
All three chapters are very funny and original. I really liked the first one, it offered an original and humorous way to look at coming out. I don't think any of it is pointless, it's all entertaining to read, and that's what counts. Good job!
Akatrin chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
well, it was a little pointless, but in that addictive way where you just like, smile. they're so quick, the end is upon u b4 u realize u can eazily predict what's about 2 happen. nice work, -'
Myself chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
ah... kind of... pointless! ::dances:: but fun in a very sad way... sucks to me.

gotta go, Ja ne

meself
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
IIIIIIIIIIIII ENVY YOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WILL FIND YOU AND STALK YOU
phr34k ktt3n chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
ok, im now offically addictided to your storys...
phr34k ktt3n chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
omg, this is great...you a geinus...
Lira-chan chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
More useless drivel! Aha! Needless to say, I'm not useful in the slightess, but if this is drivel, you can't expect me to improve it, can you? I just read it mindlessly!

_ Alira