Reviews for “Well, Duh”
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Useless drivel, maybe, but ya kept me amused for a good five minutes or so! _ And I'm here reading this thanks to Aftertaste of a Razorblade, who seems to like promoting your stuff! Anyway... hmmm, what to say... interesting?; Well, meh is shutting up now, gonna read other ficcy-type stuff...

_ Alira (hmm, mentally challenged? I think not. Just a bit overworked!)
Chainlinks chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
*giggling* Both were absolutely hilarious. Simplicity and coming out humor at its best!
Karasu Tendo chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
This is totally cute. _ Very sweet, very fun, and a total mood-brightener. Yay!
Daylily Gold chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
*laughs* Both of those stories were too cute! I'm giggling like a schoolgirl and cheering you on for another pointless ficlet!
innocence on a stick chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
Hehe, seriously funny.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
Awwwwwwwwww! This is just adorable! HOW CUTE!

(I can't believe I spelled "stalker," like "stocker in my review of your poem...I'm so embarrassed ;;)

But why *do* they always fall?
MuseErato chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
XD

yes, gay guys are very cute.
ShInEyShOeS chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
he he he he he! i dont get it:
CorianderEisenhower chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
These are hilarious coming-out stories. Write more-I insist!
ShadowGal chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
:::giggles::: Oh, that was great... Yes, still pointless, but everyone needs a little pointless funniness sometimes! Uhhm... Is funniness a word? Hmm...
Bakamegami-sama chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
Wheee! Are you going to write more pointless drivel, as you call it? I hope you write more.
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
heh.
Boi-Lover chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
LMAO! LOL omg that was so simple and cute it was awsome! great work. LOL never gonna forget this story!

Keep up the great work!
Tenebrus chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
LMAO! OMG, this is so priceless. "Gays 'R' Us." I like that. OK, yeah. I really like this. GREAT JOB!
K.H. Ivywater chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Rotflmao, I love you in a purely platonic way, man. I just can't get enough of your stories, they're amazing and well-written and just plain effin' INCREDIBLE. And this was just adorable, pure and simple. :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »