Reviews for At The Greek Orthodox Church During The Storm
What the Muffin chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow, this is really awesome. Not odd at all since all poetry has it's own style.

Kali Anastasi
mopotzgmail.com chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Its good but some of the things are not correct to greek orthodoxy. i am greek orthodox. we dont call prayer ropes rosaries. we dont have confessionals either. When someome goes to confession we stand or kneel in front of an icon with the priest next to us, usually its in front of the church. Our crosses dont have jesus on them or at least not very much. I might have to ask fr. about it i cant remember why. Im not trying to be know it all if i wrote a story or poem that was incorrect in some way i hope someone who knows about it would let me know. I hope this doesnt offend you.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
LOL, I took this poem as a personal tribute to me because of the line "father of eyes jade" where you used my pen name, lol, I'm not full of myself though! Anyway, another great one! )
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Superb.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Again, I was drawn to this poem for the same reason (being Greek). I wonder where you got your inspiration from... Anyway, I liked this one more, especially the last part, from "night of lamb..." Your poems leave a strong aftertaste, wheather one likes them or nor.