Reviews for Dear Father
hayella chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You are an honest girl :) At least, in here I could say.

Though you think your father robbed you a lot of things, you still have the option to choose the kind of life you'll live. You're reponsible for the kind of person you become. He's responsible for his. Though your lives are connected and that's probably something you can't disconnect, you always have the option to choose to be strong and trust God. You think you can't depend on your father and that may be true. But there's someone who wishes that you'll depend on Him, God.

I wish that you'll be blessed and will experience more of His love :)

God bless!
quadellic chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Wow. very vivid. alot like my mother's father. *shivers* My mom tells me stories about how he abbuesed her sisters but most of all...emotionally abused them all. She remembers being sucicdel in the second grade because of his conditional love. She lived through it though! and so can you...that is if this is you and not a character speaking...

~Quadellic

P.S. do you want me to pray?
SaraMudo chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This needs a tissue warning. Very sad, but very beautiful.
cass chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
this is wonderfully written and i can connect with it cause my father is a lot like this. good luck with moving on.
Nadine Woodward chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
My worthless piece of shit (also known as my father) is still around but I feel everything you say here.
Clarachu chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Woah. Those are some harsh feelings that needed to be let out. I'm sorry you have such a rough time with your father, I don't know what an uncaring family feels like. É
Blue Peanut chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Great piece, matter of fact I had to think real hard, trying to remember whether or not I'd written this one! Wonderfully written, I can tell he's missing out on an amazing person. I extend my sympathies, to you both. Bravo.
The Lost One not signed in chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
This was quite an angsty piece if you ask me. It is quite sad, the situation, I mean. I enjoyed it. You did well on this.
Fae Caspian chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I loved your letter. I write letters like that all the time. You're brave to let other people read them. You don't need to fight for approval because you are worthy, and he should be fighting for your approval. Good Luck.

The Girl you may never meet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
you should give this to your father...