Reviews for Purple Eyes
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I liked it. This part:

"But Chambry knew Keith hadn’t thought bad things – if you thought bad things, they were projected from your eyes for everyone to see."

The idea reminded me of 1984. So I guess you suceeded in the dystopian satire. or of sorts.
The mari-posi chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
*shudder* I can see that happening. really.
MajikzPawn chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Wow, this story is extremely morbid and sad, but it made me think about what the future might really be like. It's sad to think that people value human life so little that they'd throw it away for something as stupid as asking a question. Actually, I'd rather not think about it at all if this is what the world might come to one day. Anyway, extremety great writing here so keep up the good work.
Louise G chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
What a scary world! Have you read The Giver? (dumb question-everyone's read The Giver). Well, if you haven't, do. And if you have, write a sequel. *wink*
heart-shaped-box chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
that's it. after three things, you're getting added to my favorites.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Hmmm. Interesting universe. This could be a really good place to explore. So do they keep cloning the same person until they get the perfect variation?
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Oh, that was definitely weird! LOVING IT! What is with the purple eyes? PURPLE EYES! MUST KNOW! *sigh* Heh, not that I'll find out, but thankies much for the lovely story!

_ Alira (who is currently procrastinating: should be practicing her spanish presentation
Ewacat chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
It's rather scary, and very well thought out. I have one problem with it - it's not fleshed out. It needs more detail and introspection and then it'd rule - you need a bit more detail about Keith, a bit more about Chambry, a bit more about the classroom, and then it'd be brilliant.

Still damn good though. _;;;
Wolfychann chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Reads like a professional story. Are you published? You should be.
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Holy shit. And I call *myself* a writer. I bow down before your superior talents. _
Ciora Maevy chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Ciora here.

Wowzers. I'm so glad we've got you aboard the RoundRobin. Girl, you've got talent!

Just wondering if you've ever read the book 'Spare Parts'? (It's not on ). It's about the future, and human biology, and sharing bodies etc. I luv it. I can't for the life of me remember who wrote it but I think it's worth tracking down.

Anywho, keep that muse of yours alive by feeding it the reveiws people send you. It's going to need to be healthy and ready for the challenge, when Maevy gets around to writing the first chapter - then I have to write the next... so it could be a while.

Maevy 'promises' that her's will be up by the end of the week (today is Sunday).

Luv lots -Ciora.

*cough cough* Now that Ciora has fimished babbling, I'll put in my $0.02...

I adore, no, love your writing.. The way you construct your sentences has me completly in awe! Gah! You're brilliant - really, you are!

I am so glad you are on the team!

La, Maevy
Tiger Girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I like this! Great idea! Rather frightening, though...
Leilani chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
That was interesting.. freaky, I hope that's not where we're headed.
The Cheshire Kitten chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Wow, it's interesting. Who knows, mabye in a couple hundred years my clone might rewiew this story too. It's a creepy view of the future in any case.
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
creepy, in a way... very intriguing. marvelously written, as well.

love and cinnamon toast crunch, and may you find peace in the gluteus maximus of the spider monkeys.