Reviews for The Blue Moon
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
like i said earlier, EVIL PUPPETS FROM HELL!

joel is so cool. i love him! violent kinda guy isnt triston? People shouldnt go swinging swords around near people's necks, nope. especially not joel's!
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 8 . 2/21/2003
N0 evil puppets from HELL!

Dayneth? DID I HEAR DAYNETH? YAY

meia is a psycho. yep.
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
ack, nightmares are such a bitch. poor triston

eep, poor takako.

eep, more NAKARI! she has to sleep with this guy with the nightmares _ thats always scary.

hahah i love you you trapped them both in the closet. in the dark. now why are they not realizing this?

onto the next chapter!

PS: i wish earth had more than one moon! that would be so pretty! _
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
ACK the gunshot wounds! Honestly, do you derive some sick pleasure in injuring your characters? i know i do! (;; jk)

triston is so sweet to help naraki with her food tehe! Sucks that narkari has to sleep with someone tossing and turning like that though. he could rip open some of those wounds! Poor nakari. i'll sleep with triston! lol! X3
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 5 . 2/21/2003
oh dear. these people really love things that can draw blood, ne? knives, daggers, GUNS _ bet you these people would use toothpicks to gouge eyes if they didnt have anything else, lol.

july is an interesting character. I WAS BORN IN JULY. teehe _
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
o.O er."fighters for hire?" *cough*ASSASSIN*cough* i still love those twins. though i still dunno which one is june and which one is jan. blue hair or green hair or the other way around? _

Ahaha. Nakari and triston were in a bathroom together. kinky. hahah jkjk.

okies onto the next chapter

_~

B.D.E.~
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
Teehee. tristan and nakari are growing on me! _ still anxious for dayneth and kimi just cause i'm more familliar with them.

Roben sure likes playing with knives doesnt he _ ; Poor i LOVE how the first two chapters end the same the dagger being caught between the fingers. Thats so cool. _

One more thing, i love the twins! just amuse me somehow. Twins are so cool. I know 4 sets of twins but u and sarah are the only twins i kno that are the same gender. Aint that special? _~
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Oh dear. i read this and screamed. WHERE ARE ALL THE OLD CHARACTERS. Nakari is a pretty name though ) Daggers are scary. anyway, onto the next chapter! i probably wont be able to finish all of them tonight, since i need to go soon, but so far it sounds GREAT! Though i am still screaming for the old characters.

[screams]

oh yes and did i forget to mention, i'm BACCK! I just started a whole new story. Hehehe. Pass The Kaleidescope. It has some of the old characters. i couldnt finish my old story. so i started the new one. i dont blame u if u dont read it. it's been SO LONG! but if u wanna, dont bother reading the old stories. This one has nothing to do with them.

La la la.

[grins]

[big hug]

Ja ne!

-Mel
etherealangel chapter 14 . 2/19/2003
man! this story is getting better and better! but ah! no triston and nakari in this chapter! you have abandoned them! HOW CRUELL! why would they need yana's blood which is probably infected with disease 2 power the puppets? could she have had magik? i wonder whose blood they use for the 3rd puppet. could it be some of dayneth's? some of kimi's? and mirako looks just like yana? what if dayneth get's fooled by mirako's similar image to yana? and what if she then stabs him? *gasp* and she killed nakari's brother? whooa! how come she dint have a puppeteer? could yana's disease have made the puppet unstable? i hope kimi and nakari will get along when they meet! kimi seem so harsh on her here..*( and what's the countdown! TELL ME!
disguiz22 chapter 14 . 2/17/2003
Countdown? Countdown to what? O.O

There was so much background in these last two chapters. Yeah it's very wierd that Lerner seems to know everything, too. Keep it up, and update soon _

Yay! Kimi's back!
aznchick chapter 14 . 2/17/2003
GAH what a GREAT WAY TO END THE CHAPTER STEPH / a semi-cliffhanger! NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT TEH COUNTDOWN'S FOR ;_; i'm still astonished every time i read -) seriously u have tha BEST writing. ~_~ (- my enthusiasm to write ch. 8 of arashi has now been um, demolished. xp. gahh! this would be awesome if it was turned into an rpg _ i was jus thinking that when Lerner came cuz he's like that ONE SOURCE of info that you NEED to keep the game going etc.. u know? ahahah _ that explanation REALLY cleared things up. cuz well i knew Nakari knew something and stuff and i KNEW she wasn't stupid to run away and something had to be going on but u jus NEED an explanation to wrap things up nicely _.

X_x now i'm just afraid Dayneth is gonna see Mirako and think she's Yana! AH! was that girl that Joel saw in the window Mirako? X_X! and who is this third magik puppet! ah!
Rhetorics chapter 14 . 2/17/2003
YAYAYAYAYAya U UPDATED! ~_~ I couldn't read it until now because so many things kept POPPING UP -_-. _ I love your story, it's getting SO interesting. T_T. And also, I have to tell you, I love your descriptions. I notice how you RARELY use the words "suddenly" or "Just then". When I was writing my last chapter, that's all I could use. I mean so many "suddenly" things happened, even when Ara's mom walked down the stairs! -_-.

I also like ur character development. Aww, just by the way Kimi talks, u get all these memories *sniff sniff* IT'S LIKE SPIRITED AWAY! And

ommgg, Master Yosha sounds so blunt. and so naiive, but yet not so blunt and not so naiive at hte same time o_0.

And also, did I ever tell u how much I like the name Aora? It just flows on your toungue. it sounds so milky. yea I just thought I'd say that.

OMG OMG OMG OMG IM' GONNA CRY! "There was a girl that he knew." OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *starts crying* YANA *tries to wipe away tears, but they keep flowing* YANA.

ill. and how does Lerner know about this?

and omg, Corwin, it sounds terrible familiar, but I don't remember him, since there's no flashback, I'm gonna go read chapter 1 again. There's just something that freaks me out about Corwin, when he "threw away all the blood samples", that's just *shudders* and *shivers*. idunno just the fact that he was working with Yana and FAILED. he gives me the creeps I don't like him.

OMFG, THEY USED YANA'S BLOOD, OK THAT'S JUST TOO FAR! omg *gasp gasp gasp*. they have no respect. none whatsoever.

aw. I love MIrako already, *sniffs niff*, but that's still extremely rude to use someone's dead blood and omg. WHAT DID YANA'S MOTHER SAY ABOUT THAT?

Aww.. .whenever utalk about Takato and Triston, I get all sad ~_~. (No really, it gets me really sad). Wow, ur writing is so powerful lol.

And the word "big picture" really scares me. When I try to think of the BIG picture of BM. it's too much for me. it's like when u think "What if God was never created", it's a big confusing scary. yea, I juts thought I might share that.

U know, I'm starting to really think about the end. how's it gonna be like? Is everyone going to be together and stuff? Are we EVER gonna see Paloma again? The ending better be SPECTACULAR! I'm really looking forward to it. (not in THAT way, u knwo what I mean)

Omg, I miss that feeling, when you're reading something, and somethings hocks you so much that you just GASP. Yea, when I read "MIrako" I was like *Gasp*. That poor little yana girl, killed Nakari's twin, omg, that's so sad, -_- this ads more to the big picture. scary.

Wow, Lerner really is ominous, to even know that Nakari was EAVESDROPPING. that's kinda creepy, he knows everything o_0.

OMMg, this chapter was,.. relaly good, it's so suspenseful omgg, I'm so happy you updated _. It's so exciting! Well, go update soon. I. yea, just go update soon lol.
camouflagecamel chapter 14 . 2/16/2003
Yeah! You updated! (And I finally reviewed!) I'm sorry I didn't review sooner. School sucks, and I now have a time limit on AOL. :-P Anyway, a lot of secrets were revealed, eh? Finally, I know where Triston's twin is. Man, like Dayneth said, it's a small world! ( .._;;) Everyone's connected in a way. Well, I can't wait until the next update. I'll try to review as soon as it's out. _

-AniGal201
aZnDrEaMeR1788 chapter 13 . 2/6/2003
YAAAY! dAYnEtH wAS iN dIS cHAPTer, sHO thERE STILL lOoKin foR kIMi huH. wElL tHEy'lL nEbA cATcH hEr _~. wOW iTS lIKe sUCh a sMALl wORL evERythings aLl connEcTEd lOlz, i WANt kIMI tO bE iN cHapPtERs sOON! i wOndER hOW sHES doInG lOlz PRobABly kIckINg sumONEs $$ XP. wElL kEeP wrITiNG i goT moRE kEwl iNfO fRum diS chAP iT wAS rEaLlY guD!
Madi Zhao chapter 13 . 2/1/2003
yayyy! i finally got a chance to read, and i must say i liked this chapter a lot! oooo the whole avenging parents thing was pretty cool. write soon ;o)
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »