Reviews for The Blue Moon
ImmaClone chapter 11 . 12/26/2002
this story is really interesting! keep up the good work and plz continue! :)
aZnDrEaMeR1788 chapter 10 . 12/6/2002
yAy thERe wAS a sMALL bIt oN kImI! lOlz lOTS oF flAshbAcKs iN diS oNE kEep writiNg i cANt wait tiL kiMi aND dAYnEtH mEeT gEN! hOpefulLy sOoN lOlz gJ!
ardenz chapter 10 . 12/3/2002
ack, cliffhanger. what is lerner anyway? is he even a man/human?

i'm a little confused here, i thought meia was was about to help nakari but then when nakari wakes up, its april. sorry, i guess i'm too dense to get it. heh.

update soon!
ardenz chapter 9 . 12/3/2002
arrgghhhhh! how dare lerner hurt triston and nakari? jerk! growing pool of blood? sounds bad but she isn't gonna die right? she can't 'cause she's the heroine! on to the next chapter now... later~
etna chapter 10 . 11/25/2002
Ack! What exactly happened to Nat and her grandfather? And darn April. What's she doing there... Go Triston!

Okay, this review sounds really messed up... o_O Sorry. It's kinda confusing, but this chapter somehow makes sense at the same time. Makes me want to read more, to find out everything... and... UPDATE! (though I know you're busy. ;_;!)
Edison chapter 10 . 11/24/2002
Ok, this went by way too quickly. I wish that you had longer chapters, but I know that's probably really hard on you. Lol, your friends must all be bugging you to update huh? If I had a friend that wrote stories like you did, I'd bug him to death to update lol.

Well, this chapter was a bit confusing, but dont' worry, that's not a bad thing. Instead of just reading, having everything go the authors way, this chapter allows u to really take it into ur own imagination, having you actually think about something instead of just reading to see what happens. I really enjoy anime like that, not that others aren't good, but really philisophical (I hope I spelled that right) types of anime is really what gets me going. And I have to say, for all the negative comments against this chapter, you probably weren't -thinking- about it, and are probably used to just reading for entertainment, and face it, if the auther kept saying "And then, Kimi dreamed about this", it'd disturb the flow and mood of the story, and make it sound bad. A lot of books out there are like that, and a lot of really successful animes are like that as well. Well, don't let those comments discourage you, because I really like the style that you use.

Heh, I don't think I left a review this long for Well, just a message to all of you review skimmers:

*************THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY******************

it's DEFINATELY something worth reading, and by the time you're done with it, you'll be bouncing off the walls, hoping there'll be more.
Edison chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
it looks like this story's REALLY getting somewhere. You keep leaving me at the edge of my seat, two inches away from my computer monitor. I really like the way you write by the way. You don't have TOO many discriptions to create excess, but you have just enough for me to have a clear mental picture. A good example that does this technique would be "clover". They don't have excess details, and they only focus on what's important. That's a reall good technique, and I hope that you keep using it, because it's what makes ur story stick out of everyone else's.
Edison chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
Hey. Wow, I haven't read your fic in quite a while. It's turning out really nicely though. The only thing that I'm disappointed in is the fact that there are only 3 chapters up! Well, can't wait to read the next chap.
aznchick chapter 10 . 11/24/2002
well i figure there's a lot of feedback going back and forth through here... um... yeah haha so i might as well read the damn chapter first. which was bydaway really good i thought. confusing i can see to those who haven't read the Northern Dawns (steph you need to put a sign in the summary that says this is a sequel)

the WHOLE thing was sort of suspensefuL! jeez what the freak is April doing there o.O and what is Lerner goin to tell Triston?

i wanna know more about Nat... and her grandpa.
aznchick chapter 10 . 11/24/2002
sorry Silent Demoness however Aznistic never wrote that e-mail. in fact she's the one that tried to get me to STOP from sending the e-mail... b/c i was just really mad at the time of writing it. please accept my deepest apologies / i've already sent them to Satsuki as well.
Teeny-Demon chapter 2 . 11/24/2002
I'm sorry. I must say that for a writer you know absolutely nothing about taking these reviews. My friend was just poining out her opinion on the story, as what these review sections are for, correct? Well I read what you wrote to her and I was appalled that any decent writer would take such a step in replying to a review. Calling someone an idiot is completely unprofessional, writing is a career (or past-time) that requires the writer to take in the good and the bad, even if a few flames come by. But Satsuki was clearly just trying to help. My friend clearly stated that she wasn't a very good writer and I think it was very rude of you to tell her that her fic was not good. Maybe you, and I mean this in utmost sencerity, need to learn to take a compliment and a *opinion* in the same review. And I don't appreciate you saying, "The amount of crapulence that was spouted forth from your lips through reviews was truly amazing. However, I hope this missive will further inform you that before you ever ever flame again, please keep in mind not everybody is as horribly simple minded and ignorant as you of how real literature is supposed to appear." That letter was very rude. I just can't believe a gifted writer would say such things to other people... I'm sorry for wasting other readers time if they came here to read what reviewers said. I just wanted to clear the air...
Teeny-Demon chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Wow, I'm sorta confused... Maybe I need to read the other fic that goes before it... hmmmm ok Well thats all
Madi Zhao chapter 10 . 11/24/2002
yayyy finally a chapter! i'm glad kimi's back ;o)

i got a lil confused at the beginning with all the flashes, but it's alrite...

uhmmm... let's hope u update earlier this time!
Satsukib-612 chapter 10 . 11/24/2002
Your writings are so confusing, why can't you just discribe what the people look like, I can't even tell who the flash backs are responding to. Or who the people are.
Satsukib-612 chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
This story is getting kind of annoying, why can't we just learn something without it taking forever. Oh well, very good chapter. Kind of confusing though since you don't discribe the characters.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »