Reviews for The Blue Moon
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
Wow. I like Triston. _ Don't even ask why. I can't wait for Dayneth and Kimi to appear!
Rhetorics chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
AAAAHHHHH, I LOVE NAKARI! SHE'S SO (Ok, I made sure that the scorpions were smaller than the "cool"). Ahah, Tristin... he's weird. He's a PRETTY weird kid... must've had a messed up background. Ahah, don't take the offensively tho, but u know how I am. Next thing u know, he's gonna go up to strangers and say "I'm gonna kill you" to everyone. He better not kill Nakari (but ur not morbid like that, so I won't have to worry). *sigh* u have really good character devlopment. And ur characters are so diverse u know. Awww, I wanna see ewhat'll happen when Nakari means Paloma -. Well, GET OFF UR LAZY ASS AND GO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
ChaRRed cRunchiEs chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
finally! its been like months since your last story. hope you'll get the chapters out quickly. :)

~CC
camouflagecamel chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
YAYNESS! Welcome back!_ You wrote the sequel, just like you said! (Remeber me? Maybe not. You had lots of reviewers for 'The Northern Dawns'.) Anyway, I like the characters so far. The two twins that seem to be following Nakari are pretty funny, even though they seems like the bad guys so far. The police man made me laugh, becaue he obviously doesn't listen. (My teachers are like that.) Luv the story so far!

~* *~AniGal201, Faithful Reviewer{Well, on week-ends_().}~* *~
disguiz22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
you're back! XD welcome back! I've been looking forward to this all summer- haven't really come here... since I was gone on vacation to Mexico, etc. Anyway, the chapter was good. I saw "Simply Irresistible" (with Sarah Michelle Gellar in it) over and over again during the summer- and there is this guy who stands up and says this part at the dinner, "Once in a blue moon." It reminded me of this fic. Keep writing _
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I love it. :) Nicew start. Can't wait to read more chapters. Oh, by the way welcome back!
Lainiee chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
hey! forgot u were stemming off w/ a whole new title/story thing. . . .hehe, good thing I found this, can't wait till kimi and dayneth show up again! hmm. .. interesting to see where this'll lead. . .
MuseErato chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
THE BLUE MOON, what a pretty title. I haven't read part one of this story yet, but after reading this chapter, i think i will. Update soon.
Rhetorics chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Ahhh, I FINALLY got to finish this chapter. Lunch turned into photocopying, then into image capturing, then into Music Theory -_-. Now, I finally got onto the comp to read... lol, it was a really good story. Ahhh, I love Nakari. She reminds me of... hey I don't even know her name lol. Well it was this character in X who would always eat pocky. She was the best. And Triston... I can feel another heero/touya coming... He doesn't seem to bad tho. Now the big question is... what do they have to do with Kimi and Dayneth? Lol, it's doing GREAT so far. Go write some more!
NyAsE chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
_ this is really great so far! hehe, Maurice was funny when he kept sayin all that stuff to Nakari & then she wasn't even there anymore! LOL hurry up & update before I explode! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

;;; umm, don't mind me. Too much Vanilla coke & candies, hehe.

~.~NyAsE~.~
aznchick chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Triston is by far the closest dude to ever grace the world of Dream . as opposed to Roben the blundering OMPH (is that a noun? well i'm makin it one!) who has the STUPIDITY to want to use DAGGERS ON A GIRL WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING? MY GOOD GOD HE HAS THE NERVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT OOOOOH I SHOULD JUST GO AND STRANGLE HIM FOR EVEN THREATENING!

HAH! i'm your first review! . hehehe

~aznchick.~