Reviews for The Blue Moon
blue raindrop chapter 8 . 10/12/2003
i've got time for fic-reading this weekend, horay!

hm hm hm.. interesting indeed. so this guy's waiting for the real joel to come. ohohohoh~ i wonder why! i'm slightly confused in hte begining but i think ill be ok _

im going to next chapter now
disguiz22 chapter 22 . 9/5/2003
it's an update it's an update it's an update it's an update it's an update it's an update! o finally, after two months ]

ur writing is improving, and this chapter was the best! maybe i think this only because its the first update since u left, but o
Katsumi-chan chapter 22 . 9/5/2003
Oh, whe! Nice chapter! I'm still sort of confused...Maybe I missed something in The Northern Dawns. Eh. Well, I'll make sure to continue reading this! At least you update more often than me. I haven't updated a fic on for about a month now. EEh! Well, laters!
foxdance chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
That was really impressive. You have a knack for describing details richly. Two chapter later I'm really liking this.

I also happened to wander by your bio and clicked on your art site. One word: WOW. So, are you better at visual or textual art? Haha.

Ok, gtg, it's 2am and i need sleep badly...

foxdance
Rhetorics chapter 22 . 9/4/2003
I feel like... I’m reading a completely new story now... It was slightly confused in the beginning too because I couldn’t find out where I was, but then, it picked up with the flashbacks, and I was reminded what a great story this was..

OKAY! DONE WITH THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS! Now here are your positives... Well you know, I’ve NEVER mistaken you for a gory person, but wow... the whole piercing july’s flesh, ripping up the muscle... yeah I think you got a heavy dose of that after reading the end of FA o_o. Hahah, Within has even MORE! Yippee... but don’t get me wrong, I’m not like Toni, who purposely laughs at the Kenshin OVA because it’s “cool.” Okay.. striding off topic now. And I also wanted to add... Tristan was having fun when he was beating up July HUH? “It isn’t over yet.” Yeah... did you see that? He’s having fun.

“In a matter of seconds, disbelief changed into fury and she jerked a knife out of her breast-pocket, a murderous tint glimmering in her eyes.” And oh my... she’s having fun too huh?

"I always wanted to beat the shit out of you, Boy." I guess this isn’t really the time to be playing My Sweetie...

"And look at him now... didn't last long, did he?" *gasp*! Heart-wrenching! (I’m not even being sarcastic... that’s a word u taught me u know?)

"The Blue Moon?" you know... you never state who said that. I still don’t really know who was the one that said it... o_0

And oh yeah, I have to sya, GOOD imagery.. you’re so good. I’m lacking by the SECOND on my imagery. It gets worse every day, and therefore I begin to appreciate it more every day. I especially like “She squeezed her eyes shut as a tear dropped out and whispered to herself over and over again”. Because I write that same scene SO many times, and never once did I write it that way. Beautiful... (hahah, I’m not sarcastic... I’m just easily amazed)

And also, the fight scenes are superb. Lol, with my super slow reading, reading the fight scenes... wow they’re very well laid out. It’s ilke you’re describing a movie. It’s VERY good imagery hahah. If I din’t know better, I would’ve thought you were a martial artist because your fights are good. But then, I don’t wanna be another... *him* so yeah, I”l stop there. I found them very exciting and entertaining too... okay I’l stop.

And oh yeah, I bet u didn’t know that Naka meant inside... but okay. (Kimi means “you” too lol)

...and wow, describing the room Roben was in... I can ALREADY imagine it... you’re too good at imagery STOP IT! (Don’t actually stop it, I’m just saying that because I’m jealous... and... er... you know what I meant, probably the first time too.)

“Something at the corner of his mind was bothering him with uncertain questions, but he pushed them away and smiled, closing his eyes again.” He smiles?

And geez... “That fateful day... when the Court came and left, with the body of his father.” Yeah, that was heart-wrenching too... TT_TT *wipes tear away* I was listening to “When the love falls” from Winter Soanta while reading thatp art. It goes really well... u should check it out, even though I know you won’t. doesn’t change the fact that you SHOULD.

And oh yeah, the part where u put “The stupid war ruined his family.” It kinda is fine already, since it’s its own paragraph, and it REALLY sticks out... and I mean that pretty much.. sums up Triston’s life. But yeah, if I did it (and I probably wouldn’t be smrat enough to make it an independent paragraph), I would have put more detail into that, but I like it the way it is already.

And AW... I wonder what’s gonna happen when Triston and Takato meet. O_o that’s gonna be very interesting. So much suspense is being built up! And Takato is so meeaann... siblings are supposed to be there for each other in times like those... And geez, insults like that build up... if I were Triston, I’d just kill myself.

SKFJKLFJD OMG IT’S OVER ALREADY! I wrote that last sentence, and then I scrolled down and I see the a/n. omg u have to update sooner omg... I’m getting all into this again... and I haven’t been for three months. This was one of your best chapters steph, I have to admit. And yeah, aw... I like how you appreciate my update rate. I was touched... but you know, that quick update rate could easily hurt u so make sure u catch up soon (hands is on its way... o_o). and well, I hope you stick to your word about the update dates. You KNOW that you have bad dicipline (sorry, someone’s gotta say it) but yeah, I hope that you’re able to dicipline urself this time and update to the date... (yes... that’s the little guilt trip message sine I won’t be bugging u this time. I feel it’s YOUR job to bug yourself). *smile smile.* And no I’m not gay*

Well, overall, good job... what do I mean overall, EVERYTHING you wrote, good job. I think it was one of you best (déjà vu?) and I can see that you put a lot of itme in your imagery. Well, it’s always a relief to the writer that their readers are actually paying attention to the imagery . Well, keep writing/updating (I say that to everyeon, but to you especially, I mean it...)
Aki1 chapter 22 . 9/4/2003
WELCOME BACK! o

Semi-cliffhanger, good. Those concluding lines were a GREAT way to end this chapter. How do you do it? (smiles) Anyway, overall great job o

~Aki~

P.S: Where's my Triston plushie? T.T
camouflagecamel chapter 21 . 7/22/2003
AUGGHH! My parents set an internet limit so I could never review, but I'm on my cousin's screenname right now, so I can review. _ ACK! A CLIFF HANGER! That one had me on the edge of my seat! Poor Triston, fighting everyone in only a matter of hours (days). I hope Kimi and Rei get there in time. And Nakari..? That place must be full of bad memories for her. Well, I have to go (my cousin is kicking me off again.) Bye byes!
Katsumi-chan chapter 21 . 7/15/2003
Rawr! I'm back! I decided I needed to catch up on this fic, so I read Northern Dawns and re-read this whole fic and now I'm back to review! I promise to keep up with every chapter from now on! Will there be a sequel to this book? Anyways, I absolutely love where this is going. I hope Triston kills July in a very brutal way... .; Well, I gota to go! Have fun on you vacation! Laters
tenshi Nekos chapter 21 . 7/15/2003
HI!

I read your story since the very beginning! but I never got a chance to review *tears* But now I am my own account(actually it belongs to me and my friends)and I can review with my own name(or our group name)!

Such a good story. w/ a wonderful storyline too! Luv it!

If you get a chance, please check out my(our) story! it's not that long. In fact, it only has a prologue...

arigatou!

hina-chan
Aki1 chapter 21 . 7/10/2003
Aw...a cliffhanger! (Reality bites, doesn't it...anyway...) Great pace in this chapter, like the flow of dialogue and side-thoughts.

That's right, I don't think you should rush the ending either, I mean, quality first, right? o So good choice.

I'll be waiting for your return, and for the next update (hopefully soon) that is if I can stand the suspense. [TRISTONTRISTONTRISTONwhe~!] o But I'll wait. o

Thanks for the reviews by the way. Have fun, ja~!

~Aki~
blue raindrop chapter 7 . 7/4/2003
too lazy to sign in today...

good chap! it didn't 'suck', it was very informative, and one time or another, were gonna have to know these things.

I love how you can provide details when the story really needs it. like in dialogue, you dont use details, b/c the things that they say and the grammar you use mirror their expressions sufficiently.

O, yeah... now i know why Triston is not with his twin.

blue raindrop
blue raindrop chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
Triston and Nakari gets closer with each chaptero They’re so cute! I loved it when Nakari said this: “Because as long as we’re connected, you hold half of my life in your hands too.” Ugh, and their food! It sucks for them to have to eat ox entrails, and such! Ok, now wait a min, are Meia and Joel bad guys? Also, shouldn’t Triston and Nakari try to get rid of this chain, or have they… begun to grow comfortable with it?

I guess I’ll find out….
blue raindrop chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
IT gets better every chapter! Also, it seems to me that Triston and Nakari are finally getting along! Hahahhaha. It’s SO great how things happen in your story, it just seems so nicely planned.. (sigh, me want my stories like that!) Oh! And.. what happened to that jewel that Nakari had…? I thought she was going back to her stuff because of the jewel. On to the next chapter!
blue raindrop chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
This was hilarious! Triston and Nakari in the bathroom? It was very very interesting, and I loved how Triston said very swiftly, ‘no!’

July has no mercy. Gee.. well, I guess warriors shouldn’t have mercy. Great chapter, aznistic!
blue raindrop chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
Isn't that interesting.. no last names. Hmm. that'll prlly play into the story a little later Oh, and you have this month thing going on in hte Tatsu family! Creative, I say. R.. there's always things that I come up with to say while I'm reading and then it all vanishes when I write the review ~_~ these people can kick A$$ Your fight scenes are great!

The poor two. Nakari has been bumping her head so much all day and now this.. I dont know who to feel sorry for more.

blue raindrop