Reviews for The Blue Moon
blue raindrop chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
This was good! Yum Yum What a perfect idea! Handcuff em together. and it happened so perfectly, with the policeman thinking they're twins that's excellent!

Roben and Triston can't get along. _ I can't wait to see something violent happen between them. I just think ROben is way to o belligerent for his sake. 0_0 The policeman made me crack up somehow, when he started humming after saying something bout world peace and:

"Thats what they ALL say. Like in the movies! You'll find that it doesn't work anymore."

Bad part is I'm not too familiar with the places. But surely I'll get used to it!

blue raindrop
blue raindrop chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
HHehehee. I know I’m a late reviewer and all, but still_! *rolls up sleeve* I’m gonna finish this story no matter what! And I will review every chapter for aznistic, b/c she’s so nice!

OK. About chapter ONE: I think it rocks! It’s one of the best intro I’ve read out there. I’m serious! Unfortunately, I wasn’t familiar with the ‘twins’ thing.. I wasn’t sure I understood that part. BUT, it was neutralized by Triston’s appearance, who is the coolest character right now Bishie Bishie (rubs her fingers together with a ready smile) Love how you ended it, with him catching the daggers. It made him sound even cooler. I’m really wondering why Nakari is being chased all over the place by these twins?

I think I’m going to steal Triston’s sword now…and of course, read chapter 2

Delicious characters so far, good plot!

blue raindrop
disguiz22 chapter 21 . 6/30/2003
omg great chapter! o u're not updating? u're leaving, right? I wish I could go to Hong Kong!
aznchick chapter 20 . 6/30/2003
Better late then never eh? unfortunately that means my response to this review probably won't be in the next chapter. _ ;;

D I still like the silent sun sentence better. D The symbolism is more pronounced in that one.

My favourite character thus far is still Kimi. _ She kicks ASS. D

~ Sar
liz chapter 21 . 6/29/2003
*grin* i'm now at my aunt's house all the way in korea;; so i'm really sorry if i can't reply to your mail sooner.. i did read it but it's so hard to find a internet accessed computer that i could use for hours and hours and hours- - ;;

well, on to the story's review:

ooh fight fight fight~! lol.. i'm becoming too carried away by your awesome fight scenes- but they are good~ and especially since the good guy(triston) has that sparkle( um.. fire most likely;;) in his eyes, ...~*sparkly eyed* -

well, as always, can't wait til kimi and dayneth meets again and i'll patiently await your next long and exciting chapter-
etherealangel chapter 21 . 6/28/2003
maurice reminds me of myself. there r lotsa times when i say something i'm not supposed with my friends signaling to me like crazy [tho i never noticed until they told me] and ah! triston slowed down for nakari! how sweet! he's such a gentleman! and grrzz roben and maurice just had to get themselves cuaght with july [in case u dint kno..i'm typign thsi review as i read hehe] and why does Rei try to avoid that place? and triston sounds so noble when he said how he was going to bring back her friends! *glomps triston* such a gentleman! OMG Rei uses magik! do u need the crystal to have magik? hehehe i really like how ur flashbacks! how u describe a scene first..and then later, u have a flashback dealing with an event that was in a previous flashback but u delve deeper into the event! just like vergil in the aeneid! so basically u got the style of a genius! hehe omg could "The glowing fragments embedded in the blade flashed " mean pieces of a magic crystal could be part of the blade of triston's sword? could it? hey there's no countdown! how would i kno how many days are left? hehehe man! tho i wud really like to see like 5 new chapters by the time u get back from HK/macao, remember to take the time to check out the guys! P take pix of them on a digital camera and send them to me! this girl is hungry for some eye candy! hehe
Rhetorics chapter 21 . 6/28/2003
Aww, that was a good chapter. Hahah, it's so satisfying to see all of my corrections that u made in the chapter. By the way, you did a great job with Rei, thumbs up on him - and everything else that you fixed. Chapter couldn't be more perfect _. lol, I really admire you for putting so much time in your chapters... mine are so impromptu -_-. I guess one thing that you lose when you update weekly is that you don't get as much quality put into the chapters. Well, good job overall, cant wait to see the ending!
aZnDrEaMeR1788 chapter 21 . 6/28/2003
hMM thE fLAsHbAcKz wERe gAb sOme inFo, aNd tHEREs sUmtHIng NEw..a tAkAtO? lEASt kImI wAS iN diS cHAppIe bUT i cANt wAIt tIll sHE fiNds 'hIm' oR hE fiNDs HEr, iT wAS a nICe cHappie guD dEtAIls kEEp uPDaTiNg!
zarsky chapter 20 . 6/26/2003
Hey, this is a really good fic! Keep it up, keep writing and keep posting new chapters!

Is there supposed to be romance between Nakari and Triston?

All in all, a job well done!
disguiz22 chapter 20 . 6/19/2003
been taking exams, last one was today o Great chapter does this mean Meia part of the Tatsu? O.o;; Update update update o
etherealangel chapter 20 . 6/14/2003
AIYAA! STEPHANIE-A! [trying out chinglish] wow! the blue moon must be ending pretty soon! yiikes! but u still have 7.7 days to cover within the next 2 weeks! random thought? could Meia have ever been part of the Tatsu? Meia-4 da month of may? just a random thought..cuz u said: "She wanted to leave her past in Dream behind"? just a random thought! and poor kimi! why u hafta have her beaten up! and just who is this rei guy? dun remember if i have met him in this story yet? might haev met another rei from another story? becoming just liek dory from finding nemo..hehee sorry if this review is short! one of these days i shud write u like a long review! continue ur awesome writing! P
aZnDrEaMeR1788 chapter 20 . 6/10/2003
woW sORRi iTS bEEN suCh a lONg tyme sINce i reAD yUR stoRy, YAY! kImI wON lOlz, fiNAlly sOMe aCtiOn wiTh HEr kIckIIN $$. hMM woNdER wuT aPRiLs goNNA dO whEn sHE cAtcHEs uP wITh nAkARi aNd tRistOn, aNd dERs a nEw gUY nOw nAmed rEi woNDer wUT hIS roLe iSh. gUd chAPtER hURRy ANd udpATe!
Aki1 chapter 20 . 6/7/2003
Whew, finally finished this! (well, what's up so far anyway) o;; Jan and June seem to be nice (at least, nicer than July) LOL, Knut and Knot are funny. Don't hurt Triston too much, okay? (pleads) This'll be finished by early July? (the month, not the Tatsu...ha ha corny joke, no?) I'll remember that date o Till then, update soon!

~Aki~

P.S: Where's my plushie...? (*Triston*, not Keiku...those keep disappearing, courtesy of you and Bouncing Everywhere, lol!)
Aki1 chapter 18 . 6/7/2003
That flashback was sad. Poor Triston (I know I said that before, but I said it again. In fact, I'll say it again: poor Triston). o Nice emotions on this chapter, good job.

Aki1 chapter 17 . 6/7/2003
OOh, Triston has perfect timing, doesn't he? Part of me actually feels a bit sorry for April though...anyway. Nice work on this chapter, and I still love Triston! I want a plushie of him...

326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »