Reviews for The Blue Moon
Aki1 chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
I'm back! Anyway... New chara! Wai! (though not exactly a gourmet chef)... That ending part where Nakari put the blanket on him was kinda sweet. o

CenYa chapter 19 . 5/27/2003
i actually caught up~! - hehe. neway, one question that's been really bothering me.

What's the relationship between Minage and Dream?

Are they different planet? different dimensions? different countries?

it's confusing;; especially the moons~

still, great story. continue very soon~!
CenYa chapter 13 . 5/26/2003
read two more chappies today~!- but i'm getting a little confused? why is dayneth with takako, tristen's brother? how do they know each other? and just what the relationship between the world of minage and dream and what's up with the moons?

;; neway, will read more tomoorow~! if i can;; great job so far
CenYa chapter 11 . 5/25/2003
*TAKES A DEEP BREATH* woah.. yaya~! i actually read eleven chappies today~!-

it was really refreshing to see kimi and dayneth again after those long read of chapter 1-7- hope they get together really fast it the future.. me still a dayneth/kimi fan.

for nakari/triston.. i guess it's the fast read but i don't feel attached to them as much i feel attached to dayneth /kimi coupling;

well, will continue reading tomorrow~!-
etherealangel chapter 19 . 5/24/2003
ah! i might have said this many times before, but i'll say it again: this story just gets better and better! you should turn this into an RPG game or something! and watz with the countdown? is it a countdown of how many days till the festival? and just how many crystals are there? itz horrible how triston wanna kill his twin while nakari is mourning for HER twin! well from your author's notes, i can count on chapter 20 being posted within a few days right? ttyl1!
Aki1 chapter 5 . 5/21/2003
Hi! This chapter was great, lotsa suspense and all. Have you considered publishing your works? Anyway, nice read so far, I'll catch up to the rest of the story when I can (hopefully soon) Gotta go, bye!

P.S: Oh, yeah, I added another chappie of 'Miasma' if you're interested o

P.P.S: I really REALLY like Triston! . ;; Um, do you have a picture of him or something? (hoping) o

Ja!

P.P.P.S: TRISTON RULEZ!
Aki1 chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
uhh...you didn't kill Nakari, did you? 0.0? Guess not, lol, as she seems to be the main chara and all...the Tatsu's names are cool btw o And I still like Triston o~

Aki1 chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
No last names, huh? And they'll split ways after the cuffs are off? Sure they will... o.0 LOL! Anyway, I hope not, they're so cute together (giggles)!

Aki1 chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
Wah! They're stuck together! Like lovers' knot, lol! o Ahem...anyway, great chap, lol, very funny...

Aki1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Finally I got enough free time to read this thing. OOh Triston sounds so cool (not to mention hot...) o~ and why are the twins after Nakari...? Oh well, I guess I'll answer that myself after reading further. Nice fic! Going on to read the rest now...

aznchick chapter 19 . 5/21/2003
wow! haha i like this chapter. but i can't see where you got the chapter title from. "Dream" was a pretty dominant motif throughout this chapter tho ~ :D it was cool. my favorite line

blah blahblhablah. and then all of a sudden -~~! ! ! Behind the mountains, the silent sun began to fall. ! ! that was awesome! _

*glares* it's been a week. where's the next chapter? ~_~! you've forgotten [!

~ Sar
Bouncing Everywhere chapter 19 . 5/12/2003
great chapter! I was thanked first! Update soon!
Moonflow chapter 19 . 5/11/2003
Omg lol, sorry, I just had to leave _... well, that was a good chapter. Wow, the countdown... 8 days... it seems like it's been 8 days for a while now... _ the countdown is dragginng... I wonder whati t means... (u probably stated it earlier, but I just was too dense to realize it).

Well onto the chapter. Wow, a lot of chracter insight. Nothing really happened storywise, but you really find out a lot about the characters. Aww, Kimi and Dayneth really miss each other. I love the part in the beginning, can't find it, but yea, u know what part it was. And poor Nakari... that was sad... the flashback.. just bombarding us with sadness! Triston... and Nakari... AW, I'm kinda mad at Mirako... but oh well, just because she has Yana's face, she can be forgiven _. WEll, good chapter as always, keep it up, and hopefully u'll update sooner (yea, I wish)
December Morning Owl chapter 19 . 5/11/2003
Nice chapter! No action but got in a lot of stuffs about the characters and their past. Can't wait until the next chapter
disguiz22 chapter 19 . 5/11/2003
was wondering when you would update! Strange, Dayneth is hearing things? o

poor Maurice, he has a horrible family - Stefanski and Roben ;;