Reviews for Her Name
AngelFire2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Aww, sweet! i know how you feel, i too often observe crushes from afar...much too shy to even look at them without blushing as red as a stop sign. THis is awsome, i really like it, it shows that even the most plain or ugly person is beautiful in somebody's eyes.
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
awwwww...that's soo sweet! ~*~IceAngel~*~
MandELLA chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
hey! i haven't read this in forever. I still think it's good. I still have to get used to free-verse...

So what is this talk of writing fanfiction? And have finals ended yet? hmmm...

Peace, Love, n Lollypops!

MandELLA
Toireasa chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Are you ever planning on asking her? You only live once, might as well take the chance. ::snicker:: A very nice look into a smitten guys mind, wonderful. While I'm not a huge fan of love poetry, this is well done and clever. So, I like it.

~Toireasa
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Aw, your first crush? How sweet! I had a lot of them myself! You wrote it so nicely, I like the last stanza best.~CT
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
aww...you've left me smiling in a goofy way right now... and you don't know her name? once again, awww...

twas really nice to take a peek at a guy's head when he has a crush, lots of stuff to learn and all that...*sigh*

keep writing!
visiondust chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
give yourself two cookies!
MandELLA chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
wow. I can relate to that one. I mean, not the choir part, but the rest, the not knowing, feeling stupid *at least i did* about what my friends would say, and the secret smile when you see the person. Yea, Shinoda! You always write well!

MandELLA

Peace love, and lolly pops

Ps Peace love and lolly pops for the caged one, too. I forgot it.
Raining chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Sweet! Poignant, effective ending. You're really growing as a writer!