Reviews for Perspective
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
this is interesting but it seems sort of on a birthday card ish, you know? But it is very interesting. Perhaps its the structure.

interesting.

kai
Rini chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I loved the style of this poem, it's beautiful. I find it ironic how much in need I was to read something like this, with how my life is going right now... Anyway, as always I love your work so you best keep on writing _
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Love the linear format. Excellent, really moves the poem along, and the first and last lines of each stanza ties the entire poem together very well. I like how each stanza has pretty much the same format (with the "intricate, enticing me to..." and "there were people..."), yet it's completely different in each one.

Keep Writing! ;)
Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Wow, I love the style of this poem...it's so original and thought-provoking-I also like the theme of the past, present, and future having a stanza of its own. The last stanza's kinda sad, though-especially the last few lines. Anywayz, great job, as always. Write more! Oh, and thanks for your kind reviews-you're too nice! :D
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
This is really beautiful and deep. I am glad to have read it! The lines:

When I looked at the world not too long ago

I saw a realm of emotions

Intricate, enticing me to

chase them.

really took my breath away. What a wonderful image. Great work and look forward to reading more from you in the future!

Jade
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Quite nice poem...never read anything like this before. I liked it. Thanks for the vote for me by the way!

Ra'akone
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
This was really great MJ, kind of sad but great. I can relate to this a little if I translate it in my own definition. I like the whole refrence to past, present and future, I have been known to write poem that connect with that as well, it opens the horizon to limitless possibilities.

Have you heard of the Gods and Goddesses? It's kind of like a competition on , I really think you should check it out. Just look up the pen name: Gods and Goddesses.

Arrivederci!