Reviews for Leave
Krystal Rock chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
huh? Wow. That was a sad way to end a story.
Lydia Cethin chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Definitely a very powerful story, and I hope that as time goes on (or has gone on), your writing will become much more powerful and striking, like here in this story. Not all stories have a happy ending, and it seems like you understand this well, and are able to transition it into your own works. More details would have been nice, but as far as it goes, I liked your story very much, and was left in tears at the fatal tragedy of it. I have to wonder though, these two characters, they seem much more precious to you than you let on...
blister chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
*is almost crying* Wow...that was...extreme. Very powerful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
haha... identify blasted... REALLY suprised at ur language! who would have known that you're SUCH A GREAT WRITER? SO ENVIOUS! haha.

so so touched. so sweet. nv knew u think so so deep. (know quiet ppl think so deep but atill... suprised lahz...)*eyes open wide* now i'm feeling so damn inferior. shit. cant stop reading though. hehe. juz a qn, y ur stories mostly bout love? deprived of it n want it OR deeply in it n love it? haha... :P

(",)

(p.S: u should really consider writing a story untitled "Stay". hee.)
gniq chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
yoyoyo... my dear fren.. aheMz, the person sitting in front of me... yar.. eheh, not bad huh this story. very 'U' coz got blaze and blue mah... yar, very romantic ne! gr8 writer... amybe next time u and wada can write a book together yar? jiayOu i din read ur powerpuff stories lar... maybe i will later coz i realis darn gOod writer eh baby? wahahaz... lOokin fOrwarD tO mOre oF ur storieS yea? )
indigogoldfish chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
wahz... such a long story :P but so touching... aww man... *sniff sniff* hehheh..jia you gups! i liked to read more of ur stories ( if i have the time that is)..heheh. )
sAkUrasiLvER chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
so touching!

sweet. ) gambare!
miya wada chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Wada: Ming Wei! You bleeping idiot! So chim and super man! Your vocab is so shockingly (read as: bleepingly) wonderful! So envious now, see lar, I te4 di4 come find for Deuterium leh. I’m such a nice person. Uh…you wrote in your author’s note that your stories might reflect your thoughts, so does it mean that you’re fillintheblanks deprived? *waggle eyebrows* Haha…very good! Where got stupid/dumb? Good like…bleep ar! Make me feel so inferior I feel like deleting some of my lousier stories and writing some nicer ones. Your compo sure get very high one, what with: zenith, linoleum…and this is funny: The three words that started with 'I' and ended with 'you' and had a 'love' thrown somewhere in between.

Miya: wants to bleep you. but I don’t think it’ll be nice coz I don’t know you and I don’t have the youknowwhat. Yar. Bleep bleep. And I don’t want to do with you. I rather bleep someone jap. Anyway, nice fic. Make me feel so bleepingly INFERIOR. Oi. You better be happy I am NOT bleeping you.