Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
newtypeshadow chapter 13 . 6/2/2003
oh, this has made me laugh. i love the characters. they're...what? normal? and still crazy. it's beautiful.

do write more soon on this.
Ann Lee chapter 13 . 5/27/2003
Hm. good. more. *grin* lol.
jingdono chapter 13 . 5/21/2003
*grins* you know, I really enjoyed reading this story so far. I definitely want to know what's going to happen and and gunning for a 'happy' ending in where there is more along the lines of 'wow, a guy gave me a hard on'

The characterisation is fun and I especially liked the idea of someone who just manages to find drugs all over the place and takes them (not that I'm condoning that as behaviour, nonono _) I keep expecting Damien to tie knots in Vic's hair or something ... *mental image* yum _ Not sure I get whatever reference you were making with the 'He's Mexican' thing, seeing as I'm Australian and therefore not familiar with Mexicans on a day to day basis.

Point being, I'm happy and I don't know why I haven't read this story before. You shall write more, I say. More!
Illian chapter 13 . 5/17/2003
oh yay . damien and vic need more male bondage ... take that as you will. goes dandy each way if ya ask me... but anywayz.. write more, or i'll bite cha!

~!shadow kei!~
Sinhe chapter 13 . 5/13/2003
hey, wow, this story is great! i just read the whole thing through, and it's really funny. so embarrassing though! ::covers face with hands:: argh...so mortifying...! and Crackhead and Bill are pretty damn funny! ::laughs:: "it's a PINK spider!" i'm gonna have to keep an eye on this story.

more updates soon? merf?

-Sinhe
not sure yet chapter 13 . 5/7/2003
interesting past two chapters, liked them, i dont think swallowing a whole bottle of unknown pills is the smartest thing to do, couldve been sleeping pills or something and bye bye Crackhead, but the idea is pretty funny, vic and damien (i love that name btw) arguing was kinda cute in its own way, lmao, good job so far
MelodyReiterLee chapter 8 . 5/7/2003
Hmm...getting even more interesting than the last time I read this. Erk. I'll catch up on reading later. Anyway, great job!
Misodity chapter 13 . 5/1/2003
Dangit, I love this story. I love it I love it I love it! I'm gonna make sure it's on my favorites now..
Cris Jones chapter 13 . 4/30/2003
Poor Vic. He can't handle Damien very well, can he? Good story, I like your writing style.
Shila chapter 13 . 4/30/2003
W00t w00t! L33t skillz! I love this story... write more now...or I'll tickle you, or get the Dreaded Squeaky Hammer of Death, Doom, Destruction, & Terror, or something equally horrific.
Ulfr chapter 13 . 4/29/2003
Damien sounds exactly like my best friend. They make a really cute couple
Slim chapter 13 . 4/27/2003
::blinks:: *WHO* doesn't like LOtR slash? ::eyes twitch:: Mebbe I should stop reading the other comments..

Anyhoo, another brilliant chapter! I love this.. New chapters always lift my spirits.. Good timing, too, as I caught this one the day before school starts up again. _ Write more soon!

*Slim*
Mitsu chapter 13 . 4/27/2003
WARK. *tackleglomps* This story is so incredibly fricken AWESOME. But, like everyone else says, you need LONGER CHAPTERS! *stares* So, you know, to make it up to your reviewers, you should surprise us all with like, this GIANORMOUS chapter someday. Okay? Not next time, exactly, or even the time after that. Surprise us someday. But it doesn't really matter if you do or don't, I guess, because I'll squeal whenever you decide to update anyway.
Master Haku chapter 13 . 4/27/2003
I read this awhile ago, i just didnt review...silly me. That was really cute, vic and damien still sound like the two guys i know...

Update more *stabs*...i mean...*pokes*
Cannibalistic Smurf chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I just wanted to say that I LOVE your story. please make another chappy soon!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »