Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
MelodyReiterLee chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
Wow, this sounds really interesting. I like that part when Vic was debating about the Wicked Witch of the Westpart. Write more. _
PinkyLemon chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
“Get your hand off my ass. Right now.” Hahaha! That was great! Keep it up-I can't wait to see where this'll end up. P.S.-If Vic won't let Damien touch his ass, he can touch mine! LOL
redredredred chapter 13 . 4/24/2003
heheheh cute
Silver Magiccraft chapter 13 . 4/23/2003
no, I don't like LotR yaoi.

The chapter was great, and almost exactally(sp?) how I envision two guys having a verbal fight. Almost! But close enough. So til the next chapter then.

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
Demented Weesil chapter 13 . 4/23/2003
E! I was waiting FOREVER for you to update it! I was checking each and every day for...a...long time! Now, you MUST update again VERY QUICKISHLIKE or I will be forced to do something so bad...that I haven't even thought of it yet! Indeed I will.

That means that you have NO choice in updating. You MUST update as soon as possible. It's not fun to look up a story in high hopes that perhaps it has been updated, then finding that the author has cruelly held the next chapter from you once again.

Eh, anywho, update QUICKISHLIKE!

this review ends now.
Lira-chan chapter 13 . 4/23/2003
*shiny eyes* *steals them from the Karasu* Eh-heh, I think I was slow to getting around to reading this... But twas FUNNY. Must work on the checking-up-ness. I still resent that one they added to the end of my name... *I* am Alira, DANGIT, so I'm just gonna- *shuts up* Do absolutely nothing to the girl who stole my name!; *has been Alira BEFORE fictionpress/fanficcy so THERE* *rants* EGOTISTICAL SHIT! *giggle*

And before I go: You shall now refer to me as 'Lira-chan' Or else. Hey, you're the one who made the mistake of calling me that. Deal with it. ~_ *hugs* Aw, you know I loves ya

~*Lira-chan*~
Angelic Hooligan chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
::giggles inanely:: You called me a bitch!

Anywho! Great chappy! Must have more! Soon! Or. . .I have run out of suitable, yet, stupid threats. Consider yourself warned!
demonic-muses chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
YAY! :: hug/tackle:: YOU UPDATED!

::dances::

I still like crackhead and damien the best... :D

they remind me of some of my friends.. heheheheh... especially crackhead..

:: prods you with a pitchfork:: now... update again...
Rhys chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
Yes! I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw this had updated...though the chapter was short, I enjoyed it.

The tickle fight was funny. _ I love tickle fights, in all shapes, sizes and forms! They're especially nice since I'm not ticklish...and all my friends are. _

Anyway, hope the next chapter doesn't take as long. No pressure, but faster updates would be nice.
Phlie chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
Hey, it was worth the wait! I was so excited to get the notice in my e-mail! lol

Chapters are always better when they're longer.. :)
Daylily Gold chapter 13 . 4/21/2003
Ah hell. I haven't been paying attention to my writing, either. But this is simply wonderful. Damien makes me laugh- and Vic certainly does need to laugh more. _~ I'm very glad you've updated.
White Raven chapter 12 . 4/19/2003
*laughhs uncontrolabley* you got to update soon! *continues to laugh*
NicoleClaire chapter 12 . 4/10/2003
I really enjoy this story. This chapter reminded me of a time I went shopping with my two gay friends and they were all over each other and some little kids caught them kissing. All we heard was Ew-! Ha ha, we actually laughed at them. Good job, keep it up.
Dravizta chapter 12 . 4/9/2003
Please up date soon *pouts* you're a good writer except you don't up date frequently enough for my own taste. come on what's going to happen next. are they going to get kicked out of the movies? if so where are they going to go? What's Damien going to do next? Come on I'm on my knees begging just up date soon!. . . (ok you all can stop looking at me like being crazy is a bad thing)
Ann Lee chapter 12 . 3/30/2003
Hi!

I couldn't stop laughing ::grin::. anyway...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SAM! Erm-
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »