Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
Daylily Gold chapter 12 . 3/10/2003
Hey, hey, hey! Wonderful chapter! *claps for you* Damn, but those girls were annoying. pardon my language, please. I'm very tired. But despite my nearly catatonic state, the story made me smile. lots. _~ Beautiful work.
Arsronus chapter 12 . 3/10/2003
More soon, pwease! _ I love your story…unless you cound the cliffhangers… Anyway, you're a wonderful author _ This thing's hillarious and I simply adore it! _
Painted Desert chapter 12 . 3/10/2003
You got a good story. I was so happy when you finally updated. I know it hasn't even been that long, but I like it lots. Keep writing, I'll keep reading!
Bitter Berry chapter 12 . 3/10/2003
. Okay, now THAT was short. Screw the cliffhangers, short chapters ARE evil. :P It was still a "cute" chapter. -chokes self for using the word cute- feh.

Apples are good. They keep the doctors if my doctor was really good-looking I'd keep away from those damn healthy fruits. :P

-Bitter B.
C chapter 12 . 3/10/2003
Your story is Awesome as usual, but if you have the time, could you write longer chapters? Please. **
cannibalistic smurf chapter 12 . 3/10/2003
hehe, I lovededez this chapter! (the guy foming at the mouth was a nice touch) the cannibalistic smurf salutes you! now work on the next chappy NOW! if you do, I shall give you a cookie. I'll even make it have chocolate chips in it it it comes out REALLY fast. (bribery is a magical thing, almost as magical as the penguins in my head.)
Aspara chapter 12 . 3/10/2003
That was short. No really, that was short.
Silver Magiccraft chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
It's some reason yaoi doesn't bother me. Unless it's based off of .The story's great though.

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
redredredred chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
cute! more, more, more
sidly chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
My immediate reaction at seeing a new chapter: "WAHOO!" and doing a little jig (not really irish, more like moronic). It is quite fantabulous to have something to look forward to! I like the screamy guy, he's fun. That'd be quite amusing if they did put him in cardiac arrest.

And does anyone know *why* the formatting is so fincked on this site? There's like, black thingys galore on a ton of stories.
whitebearwrites chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
cool, you updated. *smiles* That was such a funny chapter and Damien certainly is a little blond bastard, but I think he's my favorite. *grins*
Slim chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
::tosses her a piece of chalk:: Get started. _

Another wonderful chapter. I see Vic's giving up on arguing.. that's good. You've got to update soon.. I need to know what happens next! (Will that crazy guy beat the shit out of them? O.o) Write more!

*slim*
Angelic Hooligan chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
Great chapter! I love the little blonde bastard! Mwaha! Excellent chapter! Fantasmic!

Ah, don't worry about the phone thing. I do it all the time. _ Besides, I aspire to be a crazy, cat lady myself. I need to know how to react in a situation like that.

(I have a confession to make. I find it incredibly funny when you call me a bitch. Sick, ain't I?)
Phlie chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
NO! That was so short! I NEED more! lol I was so happy to get my update notice.I love this fic!
redredredred chapter 11 . 3/9/2003
ah! so good! more! Vic is so cute! i wanna hug him! and Damien's just gorgeous, i hope you post soon, as it's been over a month since the last chapter
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »