Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
whitebearwrites chapter 11 . 3/8/2003
Okay I'm liking this. *grins* Poor Vic and Damien is treading the sweet road of denial. *grins* Can't wait for more of this.
Dravizta chapter 11 . 2/27/2003
please write some more pretty pretty please with a cherry and all that good stuff one top! This is a really good story and I check it every time I get on this site to see if you up dated. I know it sounds pathetic but I love a good story especially after school.
Alexiajennine chapter 11 . 2/27/2003
I really liked your story and I can't wait for you to update. Also I wanted to say sorry for not reviewing after every chap. I ment to but I was so into the story the I just wanted to read on.
Illian chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
so very funny XD I love Damien, he's so cute x_X

Megan scares me. Is that s'posed to happen?

I hope you write more son!
Aida chapter 11 . 2/24/2003
yay! more inneudo! i want damien to do something nasty to the evil bitch! and then molest vic. oh, and by the way, if i ask my friends if they're having sex with each other they start smacking each others asses. strange people.
Rhys chapter 11 . 2/24/2003
Ack! I've reached the are you updating? Soon? I hope it's soon. Please be soon!
Rhys chapter 10 . 2/24/2003
Couldn't remember if I'd already reviewed this chapter.I know I read it, but then my mom yelled at me, .yeah.

So anyway, I still love this fic. You deserve to be elevated to a lofty position of some sort. I'll let you know when I think of something appropriate. _
Rhys chapter 9 . 2/22/2003
did it have to end? Though the funny dialogue almost made up for it, I , love it as always!
Rhys chapter 8 . 2/22/2003
Yay! See, this is where a great fic turns into a fucking awesome you so much! Thank Girl Scout cookies for slash writers like youself! (Not in the sense that Girl Scout cookies are what made you as you are, but in the sense that Girl Scout cookies are holy objects and.I'm rambling.)
Rhys chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
*laughs* Vic really doesn't seem like the kind of person who's resistant to the idea of sneaking into a movie. Anyway, gotta go read the next chapter.
Rhys chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
I think you could have fused this chapter and the last one. *shrugs* Not that it matters much. This fic is continueing to impress me.
Rhys chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
Kind of an awkward place to end the chapter, but that's okay.
Rhys chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
This is steadily getting better. I'm beginning to love Vic's attitude, and Damien's as well.
Rhys chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Still loving this! I love your name as well, by the way. Very original.
Rhys chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I like where this is going. Guess I'll just have to continue reading.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »