Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
not sure yet chapter 11 . 2/21/2003
hahahahaha, i love this! its great, the plot is good, and the character development is excellent, and now that i have just flattered you endlessly and emptily (sp?) this story really is good "clean" fun, heh, and very truthful, the characters are actually people (o dear, the endless miles of bullshit ive read on this site! includes some of my own, o well, hypocrisy is fun)
Rae1 chapter 11 . 2/19/2003
This is so great! I started reading it today, and I managed to fit in all the chapters in udner an I want more!

Vic and Damien are both so funny. The way you have them written seems very real, and I love some of their thoughts and feelings. I can't wait to read more of this!
lauren chapter 11 . 2/16/2003
aah dont stop there! write more! its getting interesting!
Forgotten Loss chapter 11 . 2/12/2003
Wheeeeee! Denial is fun. Damien is gay. Vic is... Vic is, well, Vic. And I, well, I had too much sugar today x_X and coffee. Well anyway...

Update! Very good... need more. Story is addictive... Kind of like Vic and his cigarettes.
NicoleClaire chapter 11 . 2/11/2003
Very excellent, please write more soon. I enjoy your work.
PinkyLemon chapter 11 . 2/7/2003
Yessss...This is just what I've been looking for! Your writing style is great! I like how you add casual dialogue to the story. Vic and Damien's sexual tension scenes are sexeh... Yes. I think certain someones should *get it on*...Afterwords, Damien: Okay. I just screwed a guy, but that doesn't make me gay...

*Sighs* That would be prime. Keep up the good work! *runs away giddily*
armatageShanx chapter 11 . 2/7/2003
Aw! This is such a great story - and almost as addicting as the real thing! Poor Damien! When is Vic gonna lighten up and enjoy kissing with him in front of Megan?
Slim chapter 11 . 2/6/2003
Aah, a cliffhanger! ::mutters:: But very interesting place to leave off. I can't wait to see what happens next.. especially now that Megan has suspicions. ::grin:: Great chapter.. write more soon!

*slim*
Lira-chan chapter 11 . 2/6/2003
Wh00t! This time I realized you updated within FOUR DAYS of the update. I'm so proud Normally I take forever... Oh, yeah, the STORY... Tis LURVELY. But cliffhangers aren't. They're evil. *looks around suspiciously* Eeeeeeeeeevil I tell you... Oh, right, story? Um, ah... niceness! *has very close to nothing to say* Aw, damnit... me LIKES ranting. So there. Write more. 'Cause I told you to. *laughs* Talk atcha laterz

~_ Alira
Painted Desert chapter 11 . 2/4/2003
You really really have to write more. THis is too much of a cliffhanger for me. I don't do well with cliffhangers.
Bitter Berry chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
'Damien pretended to choke on kernel so it wouldn't look like he was laughing. But then he remembered he didn't have any popcorn. '

That was hilarious. _ I've actually down something similiar to that. O.o

Anyway...a cliff! Ah! It burns! You really shouldn't do that. XD I'm as anxious as ever.

I'm fresh out of flowers at the moment...how about an apple? XD I'm sure there are other words that would kick 'enthusiastic' to the curb...but we will not discuss that. O.O

Funny chapter...I'm loving Damien. Great guy. ;

-Bitter B.
NiteDreamer chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
ahhhahaha funny ass ending ;) good job lolz
ivy alias chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
Hurrah for update!

Wow. I've only read the first book, too. ;

Anyway. Yes. Hurrah for granny-speakers!
Daylily Gold chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
*chucks a penny in a fountain* I wish that Megan gets a heart attack from what she's just witnessed. *pauses* Oh damn, you can't wish out loud, can you? I just wasted a penny! *jumps in the fountain*

Anyway, I still absolutely love this story. _~ It's awesome, Vic's a cutie, and Damien's just darling. Thank you for such a wonderful chapter!
Angelic Hooligan chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
Lmao. Ah, I love Damien and Vic. I love this story. Hell, I love YOU! Don't be freaked, though, I'm your stalker so it's normal. You must have more soon, or you'll be receiving freaky phone calls with heavy breathing. Or at least someone will.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »