Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
Phlie chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
That's too funny! Now everyone's gonna know about them! lol

Once again, I love this fic!
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
AH! TWO chapters for me to review! *sighs* Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately...you wouldn't believe the past month...school's been hell...AND I came out to my family. Did NOT go well, let's just say that..."I didn't raise you do be this way!" *rolls eyes*

Anyways, great chapters. Love 8..."The one with the guns!" "Denial is fun." *giggles* Yes, denial is a hell of a lot of fun. I should make it my career.

So what's gonna happen in the movie theater? Better be some mmmmmming going on soon :) (And yes, Crackhead reminds me of a cousin. Right to the ground. The similarities are very scary.) :)
Aida chapter 10 . 1/25/2003
oh my god! this is wonderful. damien is a sick bastard and it's wonderful. you must finish! m.u.s.t f.i.n.i.s.h you should so make random bill/crackhead references. they crack me up. haha. "crack". *is easily amused* this is also amusing because they act the way some of my guy friends act, only they won't be having sex. sadly. or maybe they just don't tell me about it.
Wolfychann chapter 8 . 1/23/2003
They kiffed! They kiffed! *Does happy dance* They kiffed! *Takes brownie out of mouth* THEY KISSED!

Oh, BTW, I'm resuming work on Knives. I've been letting it sit for too long.
Wolfychann chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
100 reviews, muchos congratulations.

And more congratulations on writing a good serious (or at least semi-serious) chapter of solid dialogue and interesting story development.

Damien's so adorable.
Wolfychann chapter 6 . 1/22/2003
So neither one is willing to admit that they're gay, but they're flirting adorably and heading toward bed faster than a starved dog heading for a T-bone. They make a really cute couple. I'm really starting to love this story.
Wolfychann chapter 4 . 1/22/2003
Cute dialogue-I love the way it just bounces back and forth.

Poor, poor unsuspecting little Vic.
Wolfychann chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Vic's character is starting to emerge a lot more clearly, and he definitely is a challenge. It's one thing to be a cynic, another to be a cynic who actually takes himself seriously. Vic's in the second category, the poor guy.

So Damien's "not gay"? I see... this is on a par with with "It was a dare" or "She had a bit of lint on her chest."
Lira-chan chapter 10 . 1/18/2003
Hewwo Took me so long to show up and review... Stupid computer were broke, you see. But now I'm back! *cackle* And of course I likes This time I remembered about the thankies at the end, so I don't feel cheated Gotta write more, you know? And glomping people is fun. So are pressies. "Yeah, so what if I'm in denial, Damien thought. Denial is fun." !
Wolfychann chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
"he announced casually to the beautiful stranger beside him." I love this line and I have no idea why.

Damien's so nifty. I think I love him. Wish he weren't in such obvious denial about his sexuality, but:

a)I doubt the denial will last long

b)It's not an angry, homophobic denial, (which would bug me a lot more) just some confusion

c)I like the whole "challenge" angle.
Dijitalkitty chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
Heeehee! *giggles* Oh...Damien's so nancy and amusing! Poor Vic...:P Gotta love the poor victim...

I want Crackhead! He sounds like the cutest pet! "He followed me home mommy, can I keep him? Puh-leaaaaase?"

I still love this story... :D
Ann Lee chapter 10 . 1/15/2003
Thanks.

Loved this one too.

::grin::

Vic, or Victorea, is so fun. Damien practically leads him by a leash-you know taking Damien out of the picture V is more out going...Erm not sure if that's the words I want...

Anyway I loved it.
ivy alias chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
After reading this so far, I realize something.

I speak like a granny, apparently. Go figure.

Either way, I love it so far. Do write more. And soon.
Wolfychann chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Cripes, 90 reviews, 10 chapters, and I haven't even looked at it! Sorry.

Too early on to say, but Vic seems a bit.. not 1, but maybe 2-dimensional. He's the cynical tough guy, sorta reminding me of Danny in "Grease" because I am insane.

Damien, though... Damien is intriguing. I like him.
lilblondedevil4u chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
hey)

i really enjoyed this story. u are a very talented writer! the story line is bery belivable and really smooth! i can not wait to read more! so hurry and write hehehe!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »