Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
Lost Soul77 chapter 10 . 1/11/2003
Well theres not much to say. This chapter was extremely good just like the others. I hope you will update soon.. lol. Addiction isn't it wonderful!
Phoebe6 chapter 10 . 1/11/2003
*claps hands* Yay! As much as I love this chapter, you can't leave me hanging right here, man. I have to read the next part, or I'll just keep clicking chapter 11 until appears! Ahh! I love it! ;)
tylendel07 chapter 10 . 1/10/2003
Damn, i never seem to be signed in when i find a new favorite. oh well, i'm too damn lazy to sign in an come back to this so i'll do it later. anyway, the story's moving kinda fast but it's still great! normally the originals are really boring but i love this! hurry up and post the next chapter or die...please.
Daylily Gold chapter 10 . 1/10/2003
TOO AWESOME! Did I mention that I'm in love with this story? It's just perfect. Gotta love Vic and Damien... and everyone else is funny, too. _
Phlie chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
Wow, this is certainly interesting! Wonder how long it's gonna take before Damien comes out of denial! lol This fic is GREAT!
Bitter Berry chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
-Enthusiastic?- Are you sure that's the right word? XP

Denial. -savors the word- Very fun, indeed. I'm loving the humor and sarcasm in each chapter. It's a riot. Vic's a toughy. It'll take a while to crack this sucker. Oh, and what fun that will be. -cackles- Right.

-gives you a 'virtual' bouquet of flowers- This is to show my gratitude (and maybe worship)towards you and this lovely piece of fiction.

-Bitter B.
Just Insane chapter 10 . 1/8/2003
nani? I thought I reviewed chapter 9! ;_; lo siento. I liked this chapter. ; I liked the other one too. har. *bounces* Are ya gonna update sooner this time? huh? huh? ; *sigh* back to school for me today. It sucked monkey's. ; I wont complain to you though. Get that next chapter out soon! _
Slim chapter 10 . 1/8/2003
Yes, denial is very fun. .~ lol I love this story, it's quiet addicting, y'know? Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens at the movies.. although I have some envisions.. hehe..

Hmm, interesting to get in on the conversation here, lol. This seems like a weird place to put this little notice, but in case Dark Soul happens to be reading (as I see Dark Soul is interested in knowing), chapter 8 of U Fade II us up.

But while we're on the subject of updates, you better update this soon! - I'll be waiting.

*slim*
Angelic Hooligan chapter 10 . 1/8/2003
Great chapter! Excellent! Now put them in a dark theater and make them play! He he.

Yeah, Satan's a real asshole, but he knows how to have fun. And I have no problem with you continuing to write slash. No problem whatsoever.
Heather Montgomery chapter 9 . 1/7/2003
Very good story! I hope you write more! I couldn't NOT read it.. I started reading it and, despite the fact that I have alot of homework to do, didn't stop. Lol. I really like it so far! Update soon!
NicoleClaire chapter 9 . 1/4/2003
I'm printing it out to read it with out annoying scrolling and the such, but just by cutting and pasting I can tell this story will be good so far and i look forward to more (even though i still have to read it). Keep it up and feel free to check out my stories also.
Lost Soul77 chapter 9 . 1/3/2003
I really am enjoying your story and I think you are an extremely good writer. I hope that you update soon. I have bee reading your responses to other peoples reviews, very interesting, and they make me extremely happy (very awkward but *shrugs*). I was shocked the first time I read the responses to find out that Slim and Angelic Hooligan have been reading this story. I think that they are really good writers along with you, and I wish Slim would update "U Fade 2: With night comes new darkness". I really hope you continue to write.
Phoebe6 chapter 9 . 1/1/2003
*fans self* That was hot! I can't wait for the next installment. Why do I get the feeling that there's going to be more going on in that theater (sp?) room than the movie?

PS: What ever happened to Megan?
Ann Lee chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
::wipes tears of laughter off face:: Oh Girl that was halarious. I liked it. So on to the next chapter. ::grin::

lov' yo'

_

kisses
Dijitalkitty chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
*giggles* I love this story. Not usually into m/m pairings...but sometimes yaoi is just sooooooo tasty...

Especially with Damien and Vic...*drool*

Well...not much to say..p/s interesting disclaimer too ;)
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »