Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
Lira-chan chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Aw! Razorblade! *glomps* Tis wonderful I actually forgot how you comment at our replies in the end... I'm sitting here, expecting to be only halfway done with the chapter, and its OVER! ;_; *makes little sad faces at you* Twas cruel, thats what it was. But a lovely birthday present- even if it took me a while to figure out that you updated .
Daylily Gold chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
Woohoo! Poor Vic. _~ But it's his fault- didn't he remember that he was in mixed company? *giggles* This story is just too much fun.
Bitter Berry chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
I love updates...yesh I do. *hums*

Jessica is wicked cool. *cackles* Wicked...Ummm anyway, I'm glad we're 'getting' somewhere. That's good. A good thing. *scoffs* They are so damn obvious! They should be 'getting' somewhere! Yesh...'getting.' *lol* You seem to update whenever I'm *really* off in laalaa land. Woot!

Love ya,

-Bitter B.
Angelic Hooligan chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
I LOvE IT! MORE! It just gets better and better with every chapter. Especially with all the making out. ::drool::

Yeah! Beat'em up! And get me my five bucks!
Slim chapter 9 . 12/26/2002
Thank you so much for updating this.. I love this story, even more now that it's getting slashy. .~ Vic and Damian really are cute together.

Absolutely *delightful*! heehee... More granny-ness. _~ Write more soon!

*slim*
Ann Lee chapter 8 . 12/21/2002
::lh:: I love it! OMG. kisses. ::grin:: Anyway I want to know what happens. I want to read the next chapter. And bla bla bla...::l:: Sorry I'm just a tad bit hiper (sp). ::grin::
Queenie1 chapter 8 . 12/13/2002
HEy diddly do dah! I am me and i love you, well i dont know that much about you... yet. But i love you CAUSE YOU WROTE DIS STORYYYYYY! I love crackhead too... hehe they kissed:) Damian is a funny chap. hilarious peter! huh? ok i gtg the hippopotymus is trying to take off his pink tutu... and i dont think the public, or just plain ole humanity is ready for that:) Cyah round like a goldfish

Love ~Queenie!~
Narchannen Fae chapter 8 . 12/13/2002
Ooo this is really spectacular! In fact you sort of have inspired me to write my own original slash fic...horray!
Lira-chan chapter 8 . 12/12/2002
Ohness More-ness *sigh* ITS ME BIRTHDAY! And I have nothing psychotically appropriate to say in response to this installment... stupid brain...; Shall have to read the other reviews, hmm? 'Cause I dun get the comments! ;_; o_O Yeah, I has heard you likes lil strange story Psychos! What do you expect, its me? Gotta love it, and keep writing for us, kay?

~_ Alira
sidly chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
And everyone rejoices at Damien and Vic's first kiss. Lovely as ever, though still a bit confusing as to who's doing what.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 8 . 12/10/2002
Yay! *dances around* An update! I have a couple things I need to update...

Great chapter, Crackhead reminds me of one of my cousins. (Which is scary). Glad Vic and Damien FINALLY got to kiss! ;) That Jessica's a bit like me.
The Elusive Cucumber chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
Yay! I cannot express my pure and simple yay-ness! Whee! Yay! Get 'im, Damien! Succumb to Dark Side, Vic! Whee! *note: Is to bouncy to give proper flattering review*
Just Insane chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
Squeeeeeeeeee! You updated! Hooooray! *spins in happy circles* Join in! It's fun! *pulls you in to spin with me* queee! _ I love this chapter. lol. The ending is funny. har har. It made my day! . *runs off singing Opera of the Bells* That gosh darn song has been in my head all freakin' day. XDD Update again! _
Bitter Berry chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
The end was so cute! *lol* O_O It went so well. Very well. We're getting somewhere here, aren't we? We are! *does a little dance*

Wow, I made you blush! *cackles* Ahem. I can't wait till you update the next wonderful installment of, *dramatic voice* 'As Cigarettes are to Healthy!' *lol* I'm okay. Really.

-Bitter B.
Angelic Hooligan chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
"Christ, Vic thought, I hope Crackhead’s sober. Of course, the chances of that were slim to none. At least Crackhead wouldn’t be the one driving.

Christ, Vic thought, I hope Bill’s sober."

*snicker* That was extremely funny to me.

Great chapter! I keep missing the updates because I never check anymore. Yes, I'm a bad, bad fan. You may punish me...please?

And, no, I did not get five bucks out of it. The little bastard demon jipped me! Grr. I'll get him back, though. He will pay.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »