Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
Slim chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
Aww, the ending of this chapter was priceless. .~ I love this story . . . write more soon!

*slim*
Squeegee chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
yesh, me likey! I've been reading this for a long time and i'm really liking it. It sould be interesting to see what you do with it. Keep up the good work! hehehehe. *He's a good kisser* .
Daylily Gold chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
Still wonderful! I adore this story. _~ I can't wait for a new chapter and a new way for Damien to torment Vic... although it seemed a nice torment in this chapter.
wingless chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
good story. i like how mean and sarcastic they are. i understand what it is to be bored with people. isn't it sober not somber? unless u meant somber. what do i know anyways
Phoebe6 chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
*drools* *mumbles incoherent stuff* Very good chapter! *tries to fight the urge to jump around and dance, but fails*

Vic and Damien kissed! Vic amd Damien kissed! *sigh* I feel all warm and fuzzy now *g*

You know what would make a really good Christmas present? A nice, graphically detailed kiss between Damien and Vic (maybe more, if you please). *pouts and bats eyelashes* Please?
Ann Lee chapter 7 . 12/8/2002
Uhg. You haven't added anything sense the last time I read this. Write more-Please! I want to know what happens! ::pout::
Rueger chapter 7 . 12/3/2002
Ohhh... I read through all of the chapters just now and when I reached the last page, I felt strangely dizzy. In a good way, of course. Because I LOVE this story! It's so... believable. And funny too. Vic is funny. Just by being Vic. Even though the poor boy needs some chocolate. Er... I mean. Well... chocolate WOULD make him happy, I think. _

Oh... this story is beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter! And I couldn't wait the whole five minutes I just spent tying to make it go to chapter 8. XD Continue please, I'll definately be back for more. _ (and yay! I made a long review! ... This is long for me _ )!
Lira-chan chapter 7 . 12/2/2002
*glomp* I sorta attached myself to ya as well... I don't think you need two stalkers though. However, if you're ever so inclined... ; Heh, I think you've gotten used to meh by now. I hope 'Cause I still wuvs it. Tis ORIGINAL ~_ Yeah... mebbe a bit crazy... and i putted my strange little story in my journal. Read if you dare. Or if you dont, gotta love it. Stalker or no, I'm always here... so you WILL be seein meh

~_ Alira
Dijitalkitty chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
mwahaha, this is fucken insane. I love it. Poor loveable shounen ai. :) Continue please!
PinkyLemon chapter 7 . 11/30/2002
Egad! I love this! Please, oh, please continue! Slash is the "cat's meow" (granny enough for ya?)
Phoebe6 chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
"But it wasn't until he felt nails digging into his shoulders that Vic realized he and Damien had, somehow, managed to wrap themselves around each other in a rather compromising position. Neither of them really even knew how. Vaguely, Vic could remember grasping Damien's shoulder, but this..."

hehehehe. You have to love the irony of it all!

I love this story! I don't think I can say it enough times. I really can't wait to see where this story goes! It's just so beautifully written. The plot is great, character development is beautiful(and the fact that characters are believable is great!), the dialouge is great... *sigh* I just love this story. I've probably already read each chapter a thousand times.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read the next installment!
Narchannen Fae chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Just wanted to say that i read some of your work on fanfictionalley and that i find your original work as impressive as your fanfics...ummm...yea...also would you mind reading some of my original stuff? I should be posting more up soon..i'm just a bit aprehensive...as originals don't get many reviews here...anyway good job!
Just Insane chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
*blush* you responded to my review in your story! _ cool! heheee. I'm so glad you updated again! This was an awesome chapter too! *hopes for another soon* Pweeeease update?

*big puppy dog eyes* Pweeeease? Ô_Ô
Daylily Gold chapter 7 . 11/23/2002
_ Cool chapter. And since it was the evil effects of a grounding, we will all not gripe about long update times or whatever. 'Sides, I'm not doing so well on updates, either. Stupid nanowrimo. I'm never doing that again.
Bitter Berry chapter 7 . 11/23/2002
Yay! Another chapter _ Another well written, solid, and fantastic chapter!

-Bitter B.