Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Very interesting first chapter. I think I may be hooked already... And I can relate to the last sentence of this chapter. :::cheers::: Go redheads!
Switch chapter 3 . 9/19/2002
I am SO loving this story. I love Vic, he's just like my "Fiance" Amanda, which somewhat helps me connect with Damien. I'm straight, but I still have a girlfriend. Enough about me, this story is so great. I love your writing style and your characters are really cool. Crackhead is awesome. I can't wait to see more! _
Insanegoth chapter 3 . 9/18/2002
I love Vic he sounds like me and my friends. Oh and to let you know I bet our football team is worse we lost 60-0 the only reason I was there was because my parental units forced me because they think I need " spirt" what the hell is that by the way? No one has ever explained it. But anyways Damien sounds like another one of my more normal friends cept he isn't gay hot though... Okay getting off track I loved the story and Vic so keep it going please.
Elektra1 chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
An interesting start - sad and cynical and funny, in an odd sort of way. I'll be looking for more of this, definitely.
Daylily Gold chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
*giggles* Hey, this rocks! Vic sounds like a friend of mine, and Damien... well, I don't know anyone like him, but he is definitely one kick-ass cool character. _ Can't wait for the next part, and hope for much slashy happiness!
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
like omg pweeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssse continU! ok, now that i've rid the inner teenybopper, i'd like to say that your story's really great so far. i'm interested to see how things work out between Vic and Damien. keep up the good work, and hopefully you'll post more soon.
Slim not signed in chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
-I love this story! You an excellent writer . . . btw, thanks for mentioning me in your Authors Notes! - I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters. *slim*
Angelic Hooligan chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
This was a good chapter. I loved it. Vic is an amazing character. I love the name Damien, too. I also love your name. It's so...poetic is the only word I can think of. Anyway, please continue soon.
Am chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
Hey, good story. Hope you continue to write.
Squeegee chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
wow, this sounds great so far! Please continue, i really want to read more, thanx! Ciao.
Angelic Hooligan chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
This is very interesting. You should continue as soon as possible.
Ciora Maevy chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
Okay, officially, I'm reviewing this as 'Zany' my alter-ego pen name, but because I cannot be bothered to sign out and sign back in, I'm going to exploit this pen name for the sake of humanity.

I am in love with your writing style. I adore it. The construction of your sentences is just so pain-steakingly beautiful! Gah! I could gush all day...

Favourite line? Too many!

Oh the construction, the construction... You had me in a pile of melted goo within your first line:

"Puffing his cigarette, Vic scanned the crowd in the bleachers. Disgusting, he thought bitterly, bunch of fucking sheep. What were they cheering for, anyway? Your stupid football team is losing, Vic wanted to scream."

I'll admit that I'm picky. Really picky, and it's not offen I am able to find someone who actually knows how to contruct a decent sentence.. Thankyou so much! Ah! I'm in love with your writing!

~Zany~ Oh, more fondly, Maevy.
Warui Warui Neko chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*cackles* o Ooh! Yay! I love it... and it's only the prologue... hmm... I guess that means you'll have to continue so I can love it even more! :P Trust me~ if you get 5 reviews with the first chapter you got something.. so work with it, cuz most ppl get less than 5 reviews on their *entire* story. And I myself am usually one of the people who only review when I really want things to be finished. Motivational enough? _ Please continue soon! I can't wait to see where it goes.

Warui Warui Neko
Slim chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Amazing! It's a great start and I'd love to see more. Update soon! *slim*
Switch chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I like it so far. Hope you add more soon since there's not enough there to really get into it yet, but you have a great start! _
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22