Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
r.mai chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
LOL.
r.mai chapter 10 . 7/15/2004
ha ha. denial is fun indeed... although unhealthy ya know!
r.mai chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
LOl. good one jess. P
r.mai chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
LOL. damn she's good. lol. gives orders and they're obeyed! P
r.mai chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
lol. one time at the theaters... my friends snuck into another movie... i just told them i was going to wait for them until the movie was over or get a ride home from one of my other two friends who didn't want to do it either ... a couple minutes later they came out because they got caught... a girl at school who didn't like one of my girl friends snitched on them... and then we left the theater... didn't get arrested... just warned. k cya next chapter!
r.mai chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
lol. run. story's interesting so far. i like it!
r.mai chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
fun fun... a party AND a first meeting at a shitty cockroach motel lol.
r.mai chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
XD; yeah... what ARE you getting him into?
r.mai chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
eh ... how sad lol. XD you called him not good looking. xD
r.mai chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
*snicker* and so starts the story.
rainbowskye chapter 14 . 7/2/2004
This is great so far *smiles* I'm really enjoying it. I think that the use of humour is great and the characters are loveable. Especially Vic and Damien *nods* I have a feeling the teasing will end up making the fangirls nice and happy *grins* Anyways, keep up the good work!
Grey Mitten chapter 14 . 6/21/2004
OH more please ;_;
null acount delete chapter 14 . 6/19/2004
ah! This was so good. Actually, it was really funny. I loved it. I like the kids!
dark-corner-in-a-crowded-room chapter 14 . 5/30/2004
WhOOt... please oh please god say you're continuing this story. Its really good so far and I demand an update or I will steal Vic, lock him in a cage, and poke him with sticks. Fel my wrath!
letters to the ignored chapter 14 . 5/24/2004
funny, the humour in it is great
wonder what damien's planning next? crackhead's hilarious
keep writing