Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
good story this shall be interesting seeing how Vic and Damien get together ~Kenya~
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
this story is interesting ~Kenya~
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
sounds like he is bi to me ~Kenya~
Kat Coll chapter 14 . 2/15/2004
Oh my god,I'm so glad I tripped over this story! It's hysterical! I love it! I swear,if I cackle anymore someone's gonna come in to see what the hell's going on. Or at least accuse me of trying to lay eggs. *smirk*
Andi-Lynne chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
Wow.. It's so real and different from most stories you read, published or not. I lurve it! But I keep seeing vic as a pimply faced ugly guy cuz you said he was ugly.. *sigh* Oh well. Yes, I am extremely superficial. *lol* ... He's not *too* non-pretty, is he? ::backs down quickly:: I'm stopping, I'm stopping! Please update soon, I'm loving this!
Darth Chelios chapter 13 . 2/5/2004
Damien blushing! *swoons* So great. I liked it :) Pretty funny... 'Crackhead, no! Bill doesn't bend that way' cracked me up.
Rae chapter 17 . 2/2/2004
I love you. It's been so long and now you have another part. *cuddles* It's a cute chapter sweets. Very lovely.
I'm glad to see Vic is getting a little of his own back. They're so fun, with Damien being all evil and such. Nice to see him blushing instead of Vic.
Cannibalistic Smurf chapter 17 . 2/2/2004
YAY! YOUR BACK! *hugs you to death* wait, I need you to finish the story *hugs you back to life* this was a good chappy, so you better not stop EVER AGAIN!...! well, unless you have to, butplease don't cause I likes this story.
shadow kei chapter 17 . 1/31/2004
Yay! Vic and Damien are back! I'm so glad you're over your block, and all. Hope you write again soon.
-shadow kei
Misodity chapter 17 . 1/31/2004
Wow. You updated. I love you. Please don't stop again... I'd hate you. Thank you. 'bye.
Kimi kara tegami chapter 17 . 1/31/2004
Aw...Damien blushes...Heheh.
Chainlinks chapter 17 . 1/30/2004
Very fun chapter! I adore the Vic/Damien interaction.
i lost my name chapter 17 . 1/30/2004
aw, i'm so happy you decided to continue this! tis a great story, and yee be a great writer. this made my week it did. keep it up :)
Karasu Tendo chapter 17 . 1/30/2004
I reviewed this earlier, and it still holds true- the best line Jessica screaming about Bill and Crackhead.
But Damien and Vic are truly very cute, in a very dysfunctional way. _ I'm so glad you're writing again!
ddz008 chapter 17 . 1/29/2004