Reviews for As Cigarettes are to Healthy
keira maxwell chapter 13 . 7/30/2003
Hey! I was looking through some of the fics and i saw your pen name at . I was like "hey! Thats the same name that sammi has." _ anyways, I cannot put into words at how well you write! I love this story so much! you must update soon!...Please?

~keira~
Shadafakup chapter 13 . 7/13/2003
Man, I got addicted to this thing from the first chap.. I kinda read almost everything twice.. ... Well, anyway gettin addicted to a slash story is better than gettin addicted to cigarettes right.. Right? RiGhT? RIGHT! SOMEBODY ANSWER ME.. *calms down and looks at number or reviews* I doubt I'm the only one hooked on.. Heh.. Anyway, you have a way of telling the tale brilliantly that a reader just keeps having to come back for more.. Dude.. I loved this.. Totally.. It was so real, I think you have a great power of observation to write such life-like characters which people can so definitely relate to.. Its so well, woven and so much like real life its amazing.. Whoa- I can't say anymore.. I won't hurry you to update but you no matter how long you take you MUST update ok? Please.. Anyway, gotta run and catch a concert.. Cya, will read more of your stuff.. )
lilblondedevil4u chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
OH MI GOD!

i finally found this story! I read it a long time ago and I thought it was AMAZING! and i stumbled on it today!

This is such a GREAT STORY!

Your great! hehe)
FamousOneLiners chapter 13 . 7/8/2003
you have to update. i love this story! its funny, and has a great premise!
Dillon1 chapter 13 . 7/4/2003
I didn't even realize that before- I haver a stupid little 1 by my name. that sucks. Anyway, i like the story, the tickling thing was cute, and Crackhead is really, really rreminding me of my crackhead uncle Pat. Plus Vic reminds me of my dad, which is disturbing. But not as disturbing as the nightgown I'm wearing. Long story.

Stop laughing.

Dil

BTW, it took me forever to find this story again. You are now a Favorite Author, and on my Alert list! Go Dude!
OffigateStuppy chapter 13 . 6/23/2003
Nieni: *blinks*

Nite:... *blinks*

Nieni:... I like it.

Nite: Yep.

Nieni: I think you should update now.

Nite: Yep.

Nieni:... I think you should put in a lemon.

Nieni: I like lemons.

Nite: Yep.

Nieni: I think I'm gonna kick your ass Nite if you don't stop saying that.

Nite:... Ok.
i lost my name chapter 13 . 6/21/2003
i love this story, its really funny. you're a really good writer, keep it up. update soon. son, i say. how about now? now would be good. good good. yes yes. good job. UPDATE SOON!
Dravizta chapter 13 . 6/21/2003
Its been awhile since you last updated are you going to continue this? I hope so its really good.
Tokyo Ace chapter 13 . 6/19/2003
Heh, dude that was great ) Luv this fic. but i wanna see more between Vic and Damien hehe, they're so cute

update soon! and your chapters should be longer p i'm like addicted to this fic..
suicidel angel chapter 13 . 6/17/2003
*applauds* once again, fantastcially wonderful writing, you combine and mix topics beautifully. so when r we going to see more?
frizzy chapter 13 . 6/13/2003
A great story - very well written, and the characters were believable. Keep up the good work, you definetly have talent.
Weesil chapter 13 . 6/7/2003
Iee...I'm reviewing again 'cause I NEED a new chapter. Or at least...I think I'm reviewing agian...

Have I even reviewed this chapter yet? Ah, well, when I review I usually go under the name "Demented weesil", but seeing as I'm signed in and too damn lazy to sign out...I'm under this name.

Now, as I was saying, this story NEEDS to be updated! I'll end up going crazy. It's summer time, ya know? And I have no life, thus get to check around for stories every day...and it makes me even more bored and lifeless when the story isn't UPDATED! *hintyhinthint* Thus, you MUST update and soon!

Arg, I have a headache...and I'm hungry...in fact...here it is, 5:30 PM, and I haven't had a thing to eat yet. Oh, darn, and here come my little siblings. Ya know...you can have them if you want...

Now, anywho, enough of my pointless babbling. I wouldn't have to do all of this if my darned parents hadn't put on a "Parental Control" thing, that I still haven't correctly guessed that password to. If they hadn't done that then I would be able to go onto my deadjournal and continue these ramblings elsewhere.

Well, I'll be continuing my ramblings elsewhere anyway 'cause I can't keep bothering you, 'cause you're probably annoyed with me already! And if you're annoyed, that might keep you from writing, which would be nasty and awful and bad and...well, I THINK you get the picture.

Ah, lookit me! Look what boredom does to you! It ruins you!...

Ya know...if Damien and Vic were here and updated, I probably wouldn't be babbling near as much, thus would be leaving you alone, thus would be good for you 'cause you won't haveta read all of this rambling crap.

EEp, I should shut up now, don't ya think?

Yes, I think I'll shut up now, and let ya write...but if ya aren't gonna write, then I'll just have to continue...;;

Which means, you're going to write, right? Yup, of course you are 'cause writing's good and makes ya popular with your readers...

..of course popular isn't always good because all the popular people at my school are preps which is annoying beyond all belief...

And they don't even like anime. How awful..._
Bahleet This Please chapter 12 . 6/5/2003
(sorry for taking up room, but my review got cut off, and well, I'd really like to finish babbling-then I PROMISE I'll leave you in peace.)

I am giddily in love with Crackhead, respect and laud Jessica as another slasher after my own heart, and who can resist a boisterous-gangsta Hispanic dude with a penchant for automatics? XD Literally can't remember when I read secondary characters this well-written and illustrated, where they're more than backdrop or cliched supporting cast, they've got their own unique faults and eccentricities. And yes, I do sound pretentious, don't I? *sweatdrop* Believe me when I say that apart from those merits, it's also hilarious as hell and I caused quite a ruckus in my public library from giggling madly whenever I read anything about Crackhead. I have got to find that fellow and marry him, I'm telling you. Viva la stoners. -~

So, to sum up this long-winded, loquacious babbling: I worship you, your fic, and shamelessly plead for V/D smut and more Crackhead. *OBEISANCE*

Thanks for allowing me to disturb your peace of mind. ;)

Firebreeze
Bahleet This Please chapter 13 . 6/4/2003
Erm, pardon the reader's-neglect on my part and please accept my apologies for not reviewing this fic even though I'd read and instantly added it to my favorites list about six updates ago. Gods, I'm terribly hooked onto this original story of yours, and whether it's the slash, the plot, or all of the characters in general, I can only foolishly gape and grin. :D

Vic and Damien are just...guh...I feel like squeeing whenever that fair-haired tempter tries to make a saucy pass at the cool, contemptuous Vic, and the latter attempts to brush it aside in spite of being strangely affected. Clearly, theirchemistryissoobvious! *g* And damn it, cowboy-hatted redheads are just...*swoon*...Vic reminds me of a video game character whose looks mirror him rather well. Personality on the other hand is distinctly something else. Still, I hope that Damien can crack Vic's shell and some grungy, adolescent shagging will ensue. Right, I obviously don't have any priorities as a reader, do I? *LOL*

Honestly though, apart from those two and their charismatic 'love', I am in
Kimi kara tegami chapter 13 . 6/2/2003
No, no, no. You can't just leave me hangin' here, man! Dude! It...you...update! Please? I beg!

Demon-chan