Reviews for You Are Throwing Quantum Physics
mastergopher chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Beautiful.
iridium chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
One of the first intelligent poems I've found on this site. Congrats, you're an awesome writer.
E. Gao chapter 1 . 2/7/2003

at the get-go, it

seems. [smile]

EG
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
wow...overwhelmed, that's great and it combines two of my favorites subjects, emotional poetry and physics, style is excellent and the flow is amazing, its just all there, nicely done
Toadster chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
wonderful! it's like MY autobiography!
Tethys-Orion chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Very much like Dylan Thomas. I love the mental images it creates; I didn't know people still existed with your power of imagination or ability to travel such places mentally. It is truly amazing.

I have also noticed that you are able to combine art and dry science in a way that's very seldom been attempted, even by the masters. It used to be said, by several nameless science fiction authors of the fifties and sixties, that if we could translate Pythagoras into music, or algebra into shadow and light, it would be beyond the pale of anything we have ever known. I am reminded of that with your earlier poem about hydrogen, but this one as well . .

Because of the sheltered simplicity of my existence, I am sometimes in bewilderment at your meaning. I have a burning curiosity to see what's out there, but if it were to enter my brain all at once i think i'd go insane. Which is why things are going so slowly, just now.

My favorite lines from this-

"I have been knocked over

by the force of your theory

by staring out the window of our Holiday Inn

seening the exhaust of trucks from

South Carolina

passing forward thru' east or south, yelling to you,

"What about Copenhagen!"

Thanks once again for a great read.
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Oh gods! I've found an author whose poetry is more confusing than Unu-san's! Gods and goddesses save us all!

*cackle* _; Hey there. *pokes previous comment* As you can see, I'm a bit of an Unuspai fan, and judging by the thanks you gave him in some of your reviews, he seems to think highly of you. And thus, I had to read your works.

Fwai, this is fabulous! Lovely! A few lines seem to run longer than they should at once, but otherwise, this is truly marvelous!
aintawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
so pure. absolutely loverly. smart.

this one is great, 'tis a happy one. :o)

very hopeful. so light and airy you can almost not feel it.

very original, all of the science. Science has never been so sexy!

"dove white theories". delicious.
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
beautiful and genius
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Yep, it has been decided... someone was definetly star gazing... either that or you are now studying space in physics... which one is it, lol!

Anyway, wonderfully descriptive poem... an excellent piece! )

Jade
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
*gg* I especially like the ending...
Unuspai chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Very interesting subject, and your words are powerful quite consistently throughout the poem. Like the last reviewer, I would say that your images were a bit hazy towards the middle, and strengthened out again. The way your blend mythology into your poems is also quite invigorating, especially for a student of mythology such as myself. :)
Curtis J. Perry chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
The first stanza was sheer brilliance.. but I'll admit, you lost me somewhere in the middle. They all do make a story, but it's hard to get around, especially when the first stanza went so dang well! And another thing... how do you write so FAST? All I have to say is that you're probably my favourite author on the site, so far. Can't wait for the next contest, eh?