Reviews for Wonderland
from-afar chapter 79 . 7/22/2005
Wow...your story is progressing really well. Loved this chapter, by the way.

Rayna's one of my fav. characters, so YAY!

Anyways, keep up the good work, as always, and hurry up with the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
whitemagicwitch chapter 79 . 7/16/2005
PLEASE UPDATE. I LOVE THIS STORY! LIKE WHOA. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH ICEING
Sidereus Phoenix chapter 79 . 7/15/2005
first off i absolutely love this story, the storyline actually moves somewhere! miracles occur!second i really hope you update soon or even at all because i would really like to find out what happens with Alys and the rest of the cast. I love the fact that it is related to alice in wonderland but that you arent just taking the story and changing the place time and personalitys a bit to make it "your own" this is actually work!cheers*Sidereus Phoenix
Aleks chapter 79 . 4/26/2005
this is great... more please
Hannah chapter 79 . 4/20/2005
Before i read it :it was so weird because yesterday i was just wondering about you, and the story and i even came onto fictionpress to check, and today i got the update email. Creepy how life works sometimes, and don't be offended or anything but sincity kinda reminded me of this story, well your story is way better/exciting/intriguing but the hookers in old town..same touch :)after i read it: love the rayna side story, it's so painfully true of "confusing" guys! missed you so much!
su chapter 79 . 4/20/2005
i'm so excited! i can't wait for the story to go on! There's so many questions that i have...it's kinda frustrating, but it makes me love this story all the more. i wonder if this "quest" would've been much more easier if she hadn't blew hayden up into flames...anyway, another great chapter. i'm just so happy that u updated. is the story halfway through, or is there still a lot more to go?i'm so worried FOR the characters, even though they're fictional. This story is just too good. I love it. i'm sorry if this review isn't flowing...(like always) there's just so many things in my mind that i can't seem to focus on one thing...O_o can't wait to read ur next update. good luck! ~su
Kat chapter 79 . 4/20/2005
Yes! That what I yelled out when I found out that you finally updated after a few months. So yeah. I enjoyed this chapter very much. I can't wait until the next one. (Hopefully it will be soon). Ttyl mate. PS Keep on the good work!
Baby Milo chapter 79 . 4/20/2005
We! You updated! Yay! I love this story so much! It was a great chapter, but no real Hayden! Where is he? I'm so glad you updated! Will you upate again soon? PLease do! I love this story so much! Alys is so cool, I can't wait to see what happens in her play and what it's about! Update soon, PLEASE!
mona-licia chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
very good story. i like it so far. it seems you really dug into it and did some research. i like when people do that. it makes their stories make more sense. you do have some spelling errors here and there. but other than that, the story seems to be going along pretty smoothly. i'll be sure to continue reading.
FireBringer chapter 78 . 3/31/2005
Too fantastic for words.
Kat chapter 78 . 3/28/2005
I love this story and I want to know what happens next. So hurry up and update. Fast!
Paradox chapter 78 . 3/3/2005
i love your story. i think it's amazing. please please please update soon.
bumblebee19 chapter 78 . 3/2/2005
Alys and Rayona rock..come back before my sadness melts into depression
Shadows of Eternity chapter 78 . 2/25/2005
This story is just plain brilliant. I love it. I flunked two tests just to finish reading it and without a doubt, it was worth it. True, some of the plot might have dragged on for too long and everything, but overall, your writing style and mode of description is just excellent and I love how it all flows so well. Your characters are so believable and well developed since they seem almost real, someone I could probably meet walking down the street. I can't believe you even doubting your own writing since it is certainly worthy of being published. Anyways, is Hayden going to be coming back into to the story anytime soon? He's definitely one of my favorite characters. By the way, if you need a beta reader or some one to revise your work or anything, I would be glad to do it. Otherwise, update soon!
Kat chapter 78 . 2/22/2005
Hello? Are you there? Did you die or something? I'm done asking questions now. I was just wondering why you haven't updated yet. I want to know what's going to happen next. I'm addicted to this story. So please hurry it up. Thanks.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »