Reviews for The Nature of the Beast
Timewalkerauthor chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
Okay, write more, quickly, quickly, quickly...This puts me in mind of...what's that show? Don't watch much tv lately...Dark Angel, I think. Maybe not, maybe I'm thinking of another one. Anyway, it's excellent, and I hope you don't abandon it. What's coming next? Keep it up!
Comfortably Numb chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
This story is incredible. i couldn't stop reading it. i hope you post the next chapter up soon.
BetterbyDesign chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
Amazing story thus far. Very intriguing and extremely original (first one I've read of this kind, and I've read of a lot of stories...)

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Passion Lover chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
AHHHHH! Great story, but it's cruelty to leave it there. Please write more, it's really good! Post, post, post, pleaseeeee!
Ms Urania chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
This is so well written: the characters, the storyline, everything is so good. I really think that you should have more reviews but I'm sure you will get more, so don't be discouraged.

Anyway, I am hooked now and there are so many questions that need answering that I really hope you update soon!
Ms Urania chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
The writing here is excellent, it literally sucked me in and I could not stop reading. The characters are captured so well and the sexual tension between the two of them is very hot!

I really want to know more about the project, what they have kept from Riana and more about Luke's part in it all. I really hope that you update soon because I need to know more. Well done!